question

Could Nicki Have A Come Back soon?

Ladey Gaygay

Featured Posts

Ladey Gaygay
1 hour ago, Didymus said:

Better music, 

tenor.gif?itemid=5599696

ok that may have been an exaggeration, but come on now  better music?

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

Soon? No. Eventually? Yea. I think once Cardi hype dies down and if Nicki finally matures and has some genuinely good songs. At least 1-2 years I would guess. 

ALGAYDO
8 minutes ago, GlitterandTeeth said:

No Frauds, Motorsport, Chun Li, Queen's Release

Sorry girl but thats a lie

Motorsport was the only relevant single, and it was mostly because of Migos and fact that it was a Cardi+Nicki feat. 

Nicki's downfall started because of her unnecessary beef with Cardi, the fact that she's been rapping about the same things for a decade now, and the fact that she supports rapists, murderers, and pedophiles. All she really needs to do is be nicer to people, stop being jealous of others' success, denounce rapist, murderers and pedophiles, and start rapping about different topics than her money and ass and how she's tHe QuEeN oF rAp lol 

Whispering

She will probably end up in the future on a couple of songs that do well, but I think her time has come and gone. 

Bradley

She needs to fix her personality and be nice to everyone.

Then put out quality music without surrounding controversy to take the attention away from the music.

Gaga did this for years and managed to establish herself as one of the most revered celebrities in the industry, and this was certainly not the case before Cheek to Cheek.

Gaga also has immense talent that appeals to generations of people, which ixh is difficult for Nicki to emulate so I reckon it will take more effort for Nicki to do this, if she ever does.

Archived