đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Could Nicki Have A Come Back soon?

Ladey Gaygay

Featured Posts

Ladey Gaygay

Do you think Nicki could soon have a comeback? I think she could because, even as a barb, I thought the Queen era was a MESS(all the cancelations and drama gave me ARTPOP teas:ally:), however her remixes are doing fairly well such as Barbiana, Barbie going Bad, and Barbie drip, which I recommend if you want to check it out:vegas:. she has a tour in Europe which may extend to North America, Young Money is no longer a mess, she is performing at a BET event,AND she has a 5th album(thing-thing as she referred to it) coming soon!!!

I really hope she can get back,on top no hate to cardi sending good vibes to her as well, in fact with the proper marketing she could have a number one!!!

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she cut her attitude, deliver some bops and finally think of some new lines to rap, then probably :triggered:

All of her lines are like "Look at me I'm rich bla bla bla", this is tired :triggered:

She should go into the direction of Ganja Burn a bit more tho.

Ryusei

if the album is good and she ditches her murderer boyfriend and pedohpile rapist brother maybe but she wont do that so bye

Musery

Ladey Gaygay
Just now, Ryusei said:

if the album is good and she ditches her murderer boyfriend and pedohpile rapist brother maybe but she wont do that so bye

Wait do you mean bye to me? Or Nicki?

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Ladey Gaygay
1 minute ago, PinkPop said:

when's her fifth album out? this year?

yep

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

JohnnyVersace
11 minutes ago, Runway said:

No, she’s done

19 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

I don't think she's ever having a comeback