Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think next year Grammys are a possibility?

Mirages

Featured Posts

Mirages

I know it's early and the Grammys were just yesterday but do you think Gaga might be scoring some leftover ASIB Grammys next year? If so what categories? 

I think there's a chance for nominations in Best Compilation Soundtrack for Visual Media, Album of the Year and Best Pop Vocal Performance if INLA/ARUTW or ITA are pushed as singles after the Oscars. As for wins im not sure. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

LateToCult

LG6 coming for Record of the Year, Song of the Year, and Album of the Year. Best believe it, hunty.  :vegas:

YCHofficial

I think its possible but not for any ASIB related songs.

Maybe if she releases a new song, she atleast has something to submit to the grammys. 

I dont expect a new album or anything in 2019

Mirages
1 minute ago, LateToCult said:

LG6 coming for Record of the Year, Song of the Year, and Album of the Year. Best believe it, hunty.  :vegas:

I meant leftover ASIB Grammys :teehee: I don't think they will be pushing two albums together maybe a lead single but not album when they have ASIB. 

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, Mirages said:

I meant leftover ASIB Grammys :teehee: I don't think they will be pushing two albums together maybe a lead single but not album when they have ASIB. 

Tbh them pushing more ASIB songs means LG6 is gonna get pushed back and I just don’t want that kind of energy in my life right now. :vegas:

Mirages
Just now, LateToCult said:

Tbh them pushing more ASIB songs means LG6 is gonna get pushed back and I just don’t want that kind of energy in my life right now. :vegas:

Yep but ASIB is Gaga's awards mine :vegas:

ElectricKing

I don't think they're going to push for another single.- the film is out now, the award season is almost over and most countries are releasing the film on Blu-ray/DVD.

I don't actually think 'Shallow' was going to be released as a single but it became so successful it sort of ended up being one. 

But in regards to the Grammy's - yeah I think it has the possibility to win more! Look at Joanne - I know it was the piano version that won yesterday - but the parent album was released in 2016! With AOTY, we'll have to see what albums get released this year. Some artists are Grammy magnets and their albums/singles always end up winning big.

JohnnyVersace

The delusion of you all thinking that there are going to be any singles for ASIB, a movie that was released MONTHS ago, is just....Also it's just a soundtrack. It's had it's time to shine, it's collected awards. But movie soundtracks aren't treated like albums. 

It's done after the Oscars. 

FfFfFfFF

She will submit ASIB Soundtrack, I'll Never Love Again/ Always Remember Us This Way/ Is That Alright? (even if they won't be released as a single, since Joanne wasn't a single in US either and still managed to get nominated).

And LG6:stalkga:

JustAnother
8 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

She will submit ASIB Soundtrack, I'll Never Love Again/ Always Remember Us This Way/ Is That Alright? (even if they won't be released as a single, since Joanne wasn't a single in US either and still managed to get nominated).

And LG6:stalkga:

Joanne (WDYTYG) was a single... not a radio one but a digital and promo single. 

FfFfFfFF
9 hours ago, JustAnother said:

Joanne (WDYTYG) was a single... not a radio one but a digital and promo single. 

We can call it very loosely a single.

We can see INLA, ARUTW and ITA as promo/ buzz singles in a way too.

AlwaysLoveGaga

I think definitely for best Visual Medium Album, and if she releases LG6 this year, then maybe that too. 

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

Archived