Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who will tribute T. Bennett when he passes?

Gracious Gaga

Featured Posts

Mirages

This thread is a whole lot of mess from the OP to the last comment and that's saying a lot since we're on GGD :toofunny:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

7 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Cupcakke 

4 minutes ago, River said:

Katy Perry and the Country Gals

2 minutes ago, August3 said:

Madonna of course. She slayed the Prince tribute, no way she couldn't pull off a Tony tribute too. 

:huntyga::poot:

Just now, Knife said:

Just Jennifer Lopez, please.

the fine line between delusion and trolling on this site gets blurrier by the day

tenor.gif?itemid=7925352

angels forever, forever angels

FlopSlurper
2 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Duck Duck Goose will be the perfect send off

you mean CPR, so she could revive him

tomsches

I feel like some fans are eagerly awaiting his death because they see it as a promotional opportunity for gaga's career. 

GypsyBabe

She will be so beyond heartbroken and I don't want to even think about this eventuality. :ohno:

⚯͛

Gracious Gaga
5 hours ago, tomsches said:

I feel like some fans are eagerly awaiting his death because they see it as a promotional opportunity for gaga's career. 

I agree- but I hope you know I’m not one of those fans!  It’s just a thought I had :shrug: I don’t see Gaga receiving any promotional gain off his death- which is an unavoidable part of life.  So I was curious who you guys thought would pay him respect on a grand scale level- similar how Gaga did so for Bowie 

♥ Kindness Police.

There's tasteless and then there's this thread. Seriously guys, some of you can be so devoid of tact it's painful to read sometimes.

If I randomly stumbled over a thread like this about my friends/family I'd honestly throw up.

Listen, I do think ppl need to talk about death a lot more but there are some ppl on ggd that seem to eagerly wait for Tony to die because they are repulsed by the idea of another jazz album or some other convoluted stan bs...

Archived