💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Washington state weather forces JT to cancel shows

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

I know a few people who had tickets but were trying to sell them a week ago because of the weather.

The snow and ice isn’t horrible on its own. It’s probably what would be considered normal in some parts of the country but because it doesn’t snow very often in the Seattle area and we have so many hills it’s pretty dangerous. I live at the top of one and have seen lots of cars slipping and getting stuck.

It’s too bad for Justin. His shows here were actually selling very well considering it was 2 dates and MOTW wasn’t a very popular album.

Yeah I’m pretty annoyed. I was supposed to go to the show tonight. This show and my other show I was supposed to go to back in November (as this was a reschedule) we’re both cancelled, ugh. The other was Nicki Minaj, who I know everyone hates here, but I was really looking forward to both. I guess the silver lining is that at least neither my BTWB or JWT shows got cancelled like they did for a lot of Gaga fans, and she is my absolute fave and probably always will be! 

Reid LePage

ooohhh nooooo, JT can't performmm.... awww frick dude that's so not good guys, now i'm gonna have to get a refund and go to enigma instead i guesss

LateToCult
On 2/11/2019 at 12:21 PM, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I learned something new today. It doesn’t snow often in Seattle :wtfga:

It was like the f*cking hunger games at my grocery store the day before the second snow storm hit. Produce section was cleared out and I literally saw some lady take a bag of onions from another lady’s cart. Seattleites don’t know how to act in emergencies. When a big earthquake hits society here will crumble and we’ll be living like Mad Max: Fury Road only instead of a drought we’ll have too much rain and nerds.  :vegas:

DiscoHeaven23
16 hours ago, LateToCult said:

It was like the f*cking hunger games at my grocery store the day before the second snow storm hit. Produce section was cleared out and I literally saw some lady take a bag of onions from another lady’s cart. Seattleites don’t know how to act in emergencies. When a big earthquake hits society here will crumble and we’ll be living like Mad Max: Fury Road only instead of a drought we’ll have too much rain and nerds.  :vegas:

It's all that Starbucks :selena:

Chickens in Malibu

He could come hang out at my place instead

break up with your wife, cuz i'm bored

Archived