💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bebe Rexha Vents on Twitter

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

I miss Amy Winehouse everyday but reading this **** make me wish this new artists have a little more of humility like Amy used to have. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zander

From what I’ve seen of her she just generally has a really off putting attitude and bad vibe about her that I can’t quite put my finger on what it is exactly. 

She’s like a villain playing a victim with a sense of entitlement.

FfFfFfFF

First she was offended drag queens couldn't recognize her, then it was that thing with the audience not knowing her song lyrics, then the thing with designers not giving her clothes, now this. :air: People always said she is arrogant and I didn't believe it because she always seemed like a sweet girl but idk.

AlexanderMagno

Being one of the most hated pop artists of today is already an achievement and you are getting there girl :applause: 

Mirages

Wait a second she's got fans? :huh: what she's got is an attitude, one good hook written for Rihanna and Eminem and a one decent overplayed hit. What is she even complaining about. The fact that she's been even nominated. Look at how many noms has Gaga lost and to Ed Sheeran none the less but she ain't petty like miss petty labelle over here. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

1 hour ago, River said:

Be glade you were nominated over those who really deserved it..

What Drake said is about the black artists who really gets ignored through the years.. so stop leeching on other's artist problems.

He said nothing about black artists. He won an award and was telling other people not to be upset if they don’t win. Has nothing to do with being black. He did talk about the struggles of being biracial in the industry. 

I’ve never been a big fan of her- she does not have a good voice. It’s like she knows how to sing- but the tone of her voice is very odd. She has had several entitlement issues lately and it is not a good look. The industry has gone out of their way to push for her to be a “thing”- but it’s just not happening. 

DiscoHeaven23

She’s hanging onto that one hit she had, but she fails to mention her album debuted at #13 :ladyhaha:

Weasel

If the reason for getting into the music industry is only because you want to be praised and awarded all the time then you're not in it for the right reasons sweetie. 

Heney

She wrote One massive hit or should i say chorus, the rest is all bit lowkey. Her voice is annoying , theres nothing earth shaking about her music, her image is..

What is She even on about. Theres always a nominee we know them well is not gonna win. And this awards are mostly about populirity

Archived