💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

This argument about Gaga will have you triggered

Antoni

Featured Posts

Didymus
2 minutes ago, Timmers said:

Instead he's going apeshit so I wrote an apology for the misunderstanding / miscommunication / idektbh.

Ah, you're sweet :hug:

He's totally not worthy of you as a conversation partner :whitney:

LordEnigma
11 minutes ago, Timmers said:

Actually based on what I know about him, I'm worried he has severe mental health issues. Like, I didn't know how bad it was until he just LOST it on me a couple minutes ago.

I mean didn’t Gaga say something about mental health issues last night? 

gypsy101

i lol’d at “who do i stan?” like is even gay wtf

what i’ve noticed is people who do not like Gagz for some reason literally hate her and everything she does. she won over a few people at the Oscars when she sang Sound of Music and again at the Super Bowl (both times i remember people being like “wow she’s actually talented who knew!” like bitch how did you not) but other than that, people really have a bug up their ass if they don’t like her. idk why she’s so offensive to them really. to quote the prez... SAD!

8 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I mean didn’t Gaga say something about mental health issues last night? 

I am not judging, I am concerned. I'm saying I don't think he's trolling, I think the conversation triggered some severe anxiety and he lashed out. But I don't know him that well so I didn't assume that was a factor in the conversation until he started attacking me. I suffer with Borderline Personality Disorder and severe depression; I get it.

My name isn't Timmers

GagaUnderYou

LOL arguments like this mean nothing at the end of the day it was Gaga who won last night, it's her song on the top of the charts. She is LADY GAGA, she is winning whether people like it or not. 

Stephen

To me this comes across as you desperately seeking approval. It's awkward. Like if this was IRL and I was next to you I'd be like "girl who cares lets bounce". Haters will be haters. This convo went on for way too long :air: 

2 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

To me this comes across as you desperately seeking approval. It's awkward. Like if this was IRL and I was next to you I'd be like "girl who cares lets bounce". Haters will be haters. This convo went on for way too long :air: 

You're right, I should have ignored the first comment to begin with. I've been super saucy about people online thinking she was on drugs last night so it pulled me in and I was hooked.

My name isn't Timmers

JohnnyVersace

I don't think she looks supremely drugged up or cracked out last night. But tbh, none of you know what substances Gaga consumes. And if you had experience w coke, you would realize that small amounts lose their effect pretty quickly. So honestly, she could very well have bumped a small line to bring her energy level up. 

She clearly was in a different headspace last night (which imo was entertaining and heavy-hitting). But don't act like you know about her drug use or sobriety just because she's done a couple of interviews and alluded to it. 

People evolve, change, relapse, find new vices, etc. It's not a topic that you have any awareness of. 

Mirages

I. Wouldnt even bother replying to him...thesd.kind of people are not worth the energy... 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Inferno

When people don't like Lady Gaga they're very vocal and stubborn about it. They don't allow themselves to casually enjoy anything she does for whatever reason. Theres a million possibilities as to why that is, but Gaga is so divisive that her detractors are quite persistent and loud.

Smother Em Eh

Well his lose. Can’t really change anyone’s opinion so..... I’d just move on. 

He doesn’t know what he’s missing out on and obviously hates Gaga for some reason. Probably a Madonna Stan :laughga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived