Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

This argument about Gaga will have you triggered

Antoni

Featured Posts

I am pretty sleep deprived, so maybe I'm overreacting. But this conversation between me and a local gay on Facebook has me steaming. Prepare for absolute nonsense. 

Screen-Shot-2019-02-11-at-1-19-16-PM.jpg

Screen-Shot-2019-02-11-at-1-19-31-PM.jpg

Screen-Shot-2019-02-11-at-1-19-45-PM.jpg

Update: He just responded absolutely smashing me, saying I'm twisting his words and manipulating him, calling INLA "a career-ending cover" (wut), saying Gaga fans are blindly drinking her koolaid, and basically losing his mind. Apparently we both hit a nerve but I'm worried about his stability now tbh. 

My name isn't Timmers

Didymus

I dunno... I mean, you tried but he clearly genuinely just doesn't care much for her. That's ok. I'm always amused by the typical stan attempts to win these people over like they have to. It always ends up looking a little silly imo, especially when they come with the totally exaggerated "she has more variety than any other modern recording artist!!!" so-called receipts :rip:

He just responded absolutely smashing me, saying I'm twisting his words and manipulating him, calling INLA "a career-ending cover" (wut), saying Gaga fans are blindly drinking her koolaid, and basically losing his mind. Apparently we both hit a nerve but I'm worried about his stability now tbh. 

My name isn't Timmers

Glamourpuss

He's definitely a troll. He's deliberately pushing your buttons. Well done for smacking the bitch down with the truth. :pawsup:

2 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

He's definitely a troll. He's deliberately pushing your buttons. Well done for smacking the bitch down with the truth. :pawsup:

Actually based on what I know about him, I'm worried he has severe mental health issues. Like, I didn't know how bad it was until he just LOST it on me a couple minutes ago.

My name isn't Timmers

2 minutes ago, Timmers said:

He just responded absolutely smashing me, saying I'm twisting his words and manipulating him, calling INLA "a career-ending cover" (wut), and basically losing his mind. Apparently we both hit a nerve but I'm worried about his stability now tbh. 

INLA a cover? 

:poot:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Didymus
2 minutes ago, Timmers said:

calling INLA "a career-ending cover" (wut)

He's probably referring to its similarity to Whitney's ballads. It's a common criticism made by people who don't like her, I've seen it a couple of times too.

Anyway, if you're not really friends with this guy just end the conversation and do something better with your time I guess, he's clearly not gonna meet you halfway :air: You don't really want to get to know him after this anyway, I guess :laughga:

Or is this a "I don't wanna exit this conversation without me clearly winning!" situation, 'cause I sure would understand that :ladyhaha:

1 minute ago, Didymus said:

He's probably referring to its similarity to Whitney's ballads. It's a common criticism made by people who don't like her, I've seen it a couple of times too.

Anyway, if you're not really friends with this guy just end the conversation and do something better with your time I guess, he's clearly not gonna meet you halfway :air: You don't really want to get to know him after this anyway, I guess :laughga:

Or is this a "I don't wanna exit this conversation without me clearly winning!" situation, 'cause I sure would understand that :ladyhaha:

Just now, Alexander Levi said:

Just ignore it. There’s really no use.

I decided to end it with the INLA cover thinking that would be the end of it and if he made another snarky comment I'd just ignore it. Instead he's going apeshit so I wrote an apology for the misunderstanding / miscommunication / idektbh. I'm not going to touch that conversation again if he responds. It both fun and irritating until now :wtfga:

My name isn't Timmers

Archived