💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is your favorite Gaga performance of all time?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

V e n u s

She's too much of an amazing artist I can't pick just one! But this is a video I always go back to because I will forever be obsessed with an Aphrodite possessed Gaga.

KatieJudasGaga4
On 2/11/2019 at 8:19 AM, Didymus said:

(because, remember, her equally amazing performance at the Stevie Wonder tribute featured her faking to play the keys, which was a real bummer for me). ]

She did? I can't tell

KatieJudasGaga4

I love how simple this performance is and her amazing vocals are insane. I really love it and always has a great place in my heart.

Didymus
2 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

She did? I can't tell

I timed to one example:

As you can tell, she holds one hand up while the keys don't change in terms of sound and when the camera moves behind her you can see her fingers aren't moving to the sound at all. There's a keyboardist in the back that you can actually see behind her.

Still confused about why she did this smh. She could've just done an epic performance standing up behind a mic. But whatever. Still an awesome performance.

Edit: 3:04 is even clearer. She has both hands up while the keys continue to play.

GagaUnderYou

I think I would have to choose Venus & Do What U Want at X Factor or ARTPOP from Swinefest. I remember being so happy during that time in my life and Venus had just came out and I just wanted to listen to it ALL DAY. Both of the performances were so pure and simple.

Archived