💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is your favorite Gaga performance of all time?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

What is your favorite Gaga performance of all time?

Provide a link to the performance + reason why you love it the most. (You cannot pick more than one.)

SuperBowl. Not only it was incredible, but it was the one I had wanted for years, and Gaga too.

I think we all watched it so no need for a video :vegas:

Didymus

Probably not a fan favorite but I've watched this probably 100x by now. It's just... such a musical moment. I just love her vocal presence here and how she communicates the meaning behind the lyrics.

I also just love seeing Gaga perform with a live band and live piano (because, remember, her equally amazing performance at the Stevie Wonder tribute featured her faking to play the keys, which was a real bummer for me). She shines everytime she does it. I love how generous she is musically too, you can tell she doesn't see the other musicians as back-up figures but as integral parts of the musical experience and I love that about her.

And omg if she were to make music like this... I'd probably die of happiness.

It was hard to choose but if I had to choose only one, I'd choose the performance that made me a fan in the first place. And it's not that I watch it a lot really.

I don't know to point what it was exactly in this performance looking back that made me instantly love Lady Gaga. However, I do feel like it was because it was weird, theatrical & a message that I probably needed to hear at the time. Not to be overly dramatic but it did feel very liberating and that was new, to me, in pop music performances.

Her being mysterious but still relatable.  Her passion through her singing & dancing. Her weirdness. Her fierceness. The stage & dancers. 

ferretti

Her very first Edge of Glory performance for Radio 1. The emotion, the intensity, her story,  the excitement of hearing it live for the first time, etc. The fact that the audience knows every word despite the song having just come out. It's truly a MOMENT. I cherish it.

disco stick tester, inquire within

6 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Probably not a fan favorite but I've watched this probably 100x by now. It's just... such a musical moment. I just love her vocal presence here and how she communicates the meaning behind the lyrics.

I also just love seeing Gaga perform with a live band and live piano (because, remember, her equally amazing performance at the Stevie Wonder tribute featured her faking to play the keys, which was a real bummer for me). She shines everytime she does it. I love how generous she is musically too, you can tell she doesn't see the other musicians as back-up figures but as integral parts of the musical experience and I love that about her.

And omg if she were to make music like this... I'd probably die of happiness.

This is what I imagined LG5 sounding like :giveup::giveup:

Love this performance!

IAmNotHere1997

I don't think this is really my favourite Gaga performance of ALL TIME, but this is the one that crossed my mind when I read the title of the thread

5 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

I don't think this is really my favourite Gaga performance of ALL TIME, but this is the one that crossed my mind when I read the title of the thread

Ahhh yes! Love this one!

Archived