💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga explains her Grammy Performance

Stephen

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

Can they start asking her about her own music tho? :selena: She spilled tea that LG5 was coming that year on the Golden Globes, so we might get a glance of hope now as well :selena:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Can they start asking her about her own music tho? :selena: She spilled tea that LG5 was coming that year on the Golden Globes, so we might get a glance of hope now as well :selena:

Bobby probably says “sis you better not ask about an album or imma hurt your feelings thx” to every reporter before they open their mouth

moonboywow
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

This. And about BTS pls 

hausofcy
4 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Edit: Oh well everyone's watching it apparently :air: My little highlight overview isn't really necessary.

Fantastic interview. She's just being real and genuine. I missed that. I couldn't help but feel that a lot of her previous interviews were... "acted" :rip:

This. I kinda get it though. This is her night as a musician and she knows it. I feel like at those acting awards she’s still insecure as she’s just starting out as an actress so she’s probably nervous. The grammys are basically her second home so she’s more relaxed

🇯🇵

THE PERFORMANCE WAS F*CKING INCREDIBLE AND SO FULL OF ADRENALIN (LIKE THE SONG) 

Y'ALL HATERS ARE CORNY AF - STFU, GO EAT UR FOOD AND BE GRATEFUL. 

I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ANY NEGATIVITY AT ALL. 

TEA. 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

crackpoppodcast

You can tell she really likes this guy. He’s a great interviewer and a really respectful admirer. It’s amazing to see how she can really explain her vision and say what she wants to when she’s comfortable around and supported by someone like him :)

She's so fun and I'm happy she looks so healthy. Not gonna lie, when watching that performance I was a little worried, but then I was like this bitch knows what's she's doing. :huntyga:

underneath the pine

Archived