💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Shallow Gaga’s biggest hit since...

JustAnother

Featured Posts

JustAnother

Bad Romance? Meaning do you think Shallow has outperformed/outimpacted all the other songs she’s released since then (Telephone, Born This Way, Applause...)? Or do you think it still sits behind BTW or another song released since 2009? 

DutchHooker

I think Applause was bigger, but that's IMO

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

NotMyFlop

we’ll have to see in the long-run. 

shallow has longevity & extreme international appeal. i think we can’t say it’s bigger than bad romance or poker face, YET, but there is no denying this song is impacting the industry in ways any of her hits have. shallow is a moment. 

we’ll just have to see the legacy unfold the next few years. 

It’s definitely not bigger than Born This Way. 

I don’t really think it’s more impactful than Telephone, Alejandro, Edge or Applause either, but I think it’s equal. 

I think accolade-wise, yes. 

Shallow is a golden-globe, critics choice, grammy award winning song and *fingers crossed* soon to be academy award winning song. It's definitely going to be remembered as one of the greatest movie songs of all-time. 

clink-clink b*tches :vegas: - she truly did that. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

AlexanderMagno

It's definitely bigger and more impactful than Applause, in Europe at least (I remember Applause had a really long Top10 stay in the US). But it's not bigger than Born This Way (or even Alejandro, which was a HUGE hit in Europe).

Definitely her biggest hit since Born This Way.

IAmNotHere1997

It is her biggest hit since Born This Way WW (not bigger). Applause performed way much better in the US than WW. and Shallow vice-versa.

Alejandro was a bigger hit, maybe more passable but a worldwide hit and crazy hit in europe. 

And lol btw was bigger than shallow like btw was gaga as a full ollied pop machine. Theres no comparision

First I thought it was her biggest hit since "Million Reasons" but that changed after two weeks - then it was her biggest hit than "Applause". For now I think it's her biggest hit since "Born This Way", like everyone knows "Shallow" and no one doesn't like it. We'll see if "Shallow" can pass BTW and JD, but I don't think it wil pass BR or PF lol wth

bloody g

WW: since Bad Romance

US: since Applause

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived