Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga meeting Adele at Grammys afterparty

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation

Two of the legends of the 2010s, kiddos. 

Just imagine their duet. Heaven help us.

:ally:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Adele drinking a drink or smoking out of a crack pipe? I know it’s 98% he first option- but the second option would cause a stir. 

derpmonster
3 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

Is Adele drinking a drink or smoking out of a crack pipe? I know it’s 98% he first option- but the second option would cause a stir. 

She does smoke but that looks like a drink. 

OT: am I the only one not enthusiastic about a collab? I would support it and live for the success but they're very different styles even vocally. A Gaga ballad brings delicate and strong whereas Adele will bring her shouty blues voice. And I really don't want this to become an oversinging competition. I would hate if Adele "stole the thunder" from a Gaga song in the eyes of the GP. Gaga is just a better vocalist. 

Hey Girl for example worked with Florence but it couldn't with Adele. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

5 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

She does smoke but that looks like a drink. 

OT: am I the only one not enthusiastic about a collab? I would support it and live for the success but they're very different styles even vocally. A Gaga ballad brings delicate and strong whereas Adele will bring her shouty blues voice. And I really don't want this to become an oversinging competition. I would hate if Adele "stole the thunder" from a Gaga song in the eyes of the GP. Gaga is just a better vocalist. 

Hey Girl for example worked with Florence but it couldn't with Adele. 

Gaga is a better vocalist- but Adele has a better tone/texture and is a bigger-brassier sound than Gaga. I think their vocal styles would probably compliment each other- but it would need to be a mid to uptempo song in the style of the songs that are on Adele’s 21 Album. I think people automatically go to ballads for a duet, but a faster style would probably suit their voices/attitude and natural charisma they both have. 

derpmonster
Just now, NCgaga said:

Gaga is a better vocalist- but Adele has a better tone/texture and is a bigger-brassier sound than Gaga. I think their vocal styles would probably compliment each other- but it would need to be a mid to uptempo song in the style of the songs that are on Adele’s 21 Album. I think people automatically go to ballads for a duet, but a faster style would probably suit their voices/attitude and natural charisma they both have. 

I agree with a faster song working better for them together. 

Tone/texture is subjective because I very much dislike Adele's especially with the enunciation it goes with. She does have a bigger, brassier sound though, correct. Gaga has to use a lot of air to produce that big or loud of a sound (and she definitely can! Remember her Baby Shot Me Down part without the mic) but Adele just has a bigger internal resonance and can do bigger sounds without as much effort. 

YourCureness

Im here for a collab between these two ladies. A song Gypsy, which started out a piano ballad then transitioned to become a full pop banger. 

21 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

I agree with a faster song working better for them together. 

Tone/texture is subjective because I very much dislike Adele's especially with the enunciation it goes with. She does have a bigger, brassier sound though, correct. Gaga has to use a lot of air to produce that big or loud of a sound (and she definitely can! Remember her Baby Shot Me Down part without the mic) but Adele just has a bigger internal resonance and can do bigger sounds without as much effort. 

Agreed. Gaga really impressed me with her resonance in Baby shot me down, Lush Life, La Vie En Rose, etc. She is quite capable of producing a thick tone like Adele, it just takes a little more effort. Adele has that natural Patsy Kline/Karen Carpenter/Etta James-esque vocal. Gaga to me has always been a pretty solid blend of Judy Garland/Whitney Houston. Her voice is so versatile. 

messybottom

A power piano ballad like ITA or ARUTW ft. Adele would secure her #1 on POP, HAC, & AC for like 12 weeks +. I can't even express how much I would cry hearing both of their voices together :excited2:

A CONCEPT...

Lady Gaga - Is That Alright ft. Adele

or

Lady Gaga - Always Remember Us This Way ft. Adele

too much TABS :air:

derpmonster
3 hours ago, SluttyHaus said:

Lady Gaga - Is That Alright ft. Adele

Is That Alright already sounds like it's Adele :huntyga:

I apologize for being hard with some people. I know some of you guys did it without bad intentions but this kind of jokes are not right. And I'm sure they don't have Gaga's seal of approval.

Back to the topic I would love to have a duet with Adele. They have such chemistry! Said that, I don't want more of the same, They are so capable and they can sing whatever they want! They are not limited to a single style because they don't use a software like others pop stars do. 

Would love to hear something refreshing, pop, fast and catchy. Something very Mariahesque, fantasy tea. Something kind of R&B a la DWYW.

Archived