Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry, Charli, Troye were at Mark Ronsons party with Gaga

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

Look at those flexible hairy arms and that armpit torn t-shirt :lolly::lolly:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

AlexanderMagno

Really, Troye Sivan and Charli XCX were there and Katy Perry is the person you’re concerned about???? I want a photo of Gaga and those two :cryga:

AMENiCURE
11 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Really, Troye Sivan and Charli XCX were there and Katy Perry is the person you’re concerned about???? I want a photo of Gaga and those two :cryga:

Couldn’t fit the whole title so I just put Katy :selena:

I really love Charli and I need a pic of her with Gaga too 

Katy sat close to her at the Grammys now at the after party but Gaga is like yeah I ain’t taking a pic with you not even if you pay Meet and Greet KaTy :teehee:

7921836-0-image-a-52_1546060577469.jpg

Hottie Detector

VoldeLorde2
2 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Katy sat close to her at the Grammys now at the after party but Gaga is like yeah I ain’t taking a pic with you not even if you pay Meet and Greet KaTy :teehee:

7921836-0-image-a-52_1546060577469.jpg

Katy probably thought that she wouldn't need a meet and greet ticket because she knows Gaga, so when she showed up Gaga said "No, you gotta pay like everybody else. Get in line." 

I would lowkey live. 

12 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

Katy probably thought that she wouldn't need a meet and greet ticket because she knows Gaga, so when she showed up Gaga said "No, you gotta pay like everybody else. Get in line." 

I would lowkey live. 

Legend has it that she’s been fallowing Gaga to get her ARTPOP(Foil Edition) copy autographed since the end of her Prism Tour...Even camping outside the MGM Mansion just to get a hello from Christian :bon:

giphy.gif

Edit: Now being serious, why does Gaga always seem to ignore poor KaTy?? Like the girl genuinely wants to hang out with Her but Gaga is just not interested... I wonder if the Kesha and Dr Luke situation really affected that bridge... I low key get second hand embarrassment when I see Katy following Gaga like a fan and being ignore 90% of the time :icega:

Hottie Detector

holy scheisse
1 hour ago, Andreu said:

they organised themselves from less to more talent :legend:

Right to left right :huntyga:

Archived