sweetener vs. reputation

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

Sweetener :shrug:

Cohesive, well put together pop album. The other nominations were all fine (Beautiful Trauma was probably the "worst" of the bunch) and were all quite deserving but if you count according to critical acclaim Sweetener is the obvious winner, and coincidentally it is my personal favorite as well.

Eightpop

Since it’s pop vocal album Sweetener deserved it. Overall reputation is a better album cuz there are more bops in there whereas most of the pharell tracks on Sweetener are not so good.

Davian

Reputation and Meaning of Life deserved it tbh:oops: Loved those albums

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Ryusei

Sweetener has Successful on it... :ohwell:  so reputation but also cause I prefer reputation generally but I guess that doesnt matter now does it :ohwell:  

Musery

RAMROD

𝔯𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 outsold, fam! :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FfFfFfFF
10 minutes ago, Kristoxic said:

Since it’s pop vocal album Sweetener deserved it. Overall reputation is a better album cuz there are more bops in there whereas most of the pharell tracks on Sweetener are not so good.

It has ''vocal'' in the title to show that albums with vocals are eligible, it's the opposite to ''instrumental album''. The criteria for the win is not vocal delivery. We have this discussion every year. :laughga:

VoldeLorde2

Reputation is far more cohesive and more enjoyable to me. Sweetener has like five saved tracks while I have most of Rep saved

ugh, sweetener had breathin', God is a woman, and no tears left to cry... but reputation had better lyrics and sound and far more enjoyable. sh1t.

so taylor should never have an album again that starts with 're' and have ed sheeran in it ever again :ally: look what red had... 

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Eightpop
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

It has ''vocal'' in the title to show that albums with vocals are eligible, it's the opposite to ''instrumental album''. The criteria for the win is not vocal delivery. We have this discussion every year. :laughga:

oh well I thought it meant who had better vocals :deadbanana:

Archived