• Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5910278

Reveal hidden contents

I'm joking

THIS GIF [ijpdsf[sfjisdpiof

i've never laughed so hard :ladyhaha:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

SCHEISSEMONTRE

Y’all are so bitter about the idea of BTS collaborating with Gaga when it was only discussed yesterday and y’all said that you wouldn’t like a Cardi B collaboration and now are like "yass collaborete". The Hypocrisy on GGD jumped out. Smh.

Mychal

SCHEISSEMONTRE
12 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Who not tho? They have millions of fans wordwide and are some of the most hard working pop boys I ever saw. Objectively speaking. I’m not a KPOP fan but I think it would be a great idea. 

Tea the stigma on this thread 

Mychal

SCHEISSEMONTRE
12 hours ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

no sis... just no. 

this is wrong in so many levels. First of all, BTS can't even break through the english language wall without V. 2nd of all, what would revive pop music is when Rihanna Taylor Swift Katy Perry and Gaga jump into one force. We don't need 7 guys who can barely writes anything on their own.

Plus, Gaga likes to work with creative people. 

Gurl Nicki collaborated with them. TF

Mychal

SCHEISSEMONTRE
8 hours ago, Skrill said:

Sorry but no, Gaga makes music not fast food.

That’s a little bit racist if I were you

Mychal

SCHEISSEMONTRE
9 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Them and BLACKPINK can get it!

Especially with BP, since they are part of Interscope and UMG now.

Nobody knows who they are in the states 

Mychal

SCHEISSEMONTRE
7 hours ago, thediamxnds said:

Girl no. She better hit up BLACKPINK, the girls with the better bops and without BTS's screaming

Thank you next

Mychal

moonboywow
13 minutes ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

Nobody knows who they are in the states 

I mean now that I think about it, collabing with someone in the kpop world that hasn't had a chance to do something in the US is a good idea. Blackpink is already doing US promo. BTS too. Why not a Gaga x Chungha collab? Or a Gaga x Taemin collab. Gaga and Taemim would be epic since they both have similar aesthetics at times. BUT a Bangtan Boys x Gaga collab would be hella dope. 

SCHEISSEMONTRE
1 minute ago, moonboywow said:

I mean now that I think about it, collabing with someone in the kpop world that hasn't had a chance to do something in the US is a good idea. Blackpink is already doing US promo. BTS too. Why not a Gaga x Chungha collab? Or a Gaga x Taemin collab. Gaga and Taemim would be epic since they both have similar aesthetics at times. BUT a Bangtan Boys x Gaga collab would be hella dope. 

Dua 

Mychal

TheCureinMalibu
10 hours ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

Gurl Nicki collaborated with them. TF

:air: yeah with her verse... it's still basically a kpop song with a Nicki feature :air:

0?wx_fmt=gif

ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃˢᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵍᵃʸ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ᵃᵈᵛⁱᶜᵉ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃ ˢᵖʳᵃʸ ᵗᵃⁿ ᵒⁿ ʰᵒˡⁱᵈᵃʸ ⁱⁿ ᵀᵃⁱᵖᵉⁱ

Archived