Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

BTS want Gaga collab!

moonboywow

Featured Posts

Regina George
11 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

In the wise words of Ally Maine: "Thanks but no thanks"

Who not tho? They have millions of fans wordwide and are some of the most hard working pop boys I ever saw. Objectively speaking. I’m not a KPOP fan but I think it would be a great idea. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheCureinMalibu
20 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

It would revive pop music sis. Wtf you on lol

no sis... just no. 

this is wrong in so many levels. First of all, BTS can't even break through the english language wall without V. 2nd of all, what would revive pop music is when Rihanna Taylor Swift Katy Perry and Gaga jump into one force. We don't need 7 guys who can barely writes anything on their own.

Plus, Gaga likes to work with creative people. 

I think Gaga could do some interesting writing or production or something with them. But a direct vocal feature? I'd have to be, like, very convinced.

3 points in and ready for more

Rudz Xinc

This might help both parties to reach #1 on Billboard Hot 100

I'm not a fan. But I can deal.

I rather hope her to collab with Blackpink.

Look at those clowns

derpmonster

It would bring a whole new bag of monsters and our online power would be unstoppable tbh. But are we ready for that? 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

I’m not 100% but it wouldn’t shock me if this collab happened. She’s doing Enigma which is anime inspired and she admires the culture. So a k-pop collab single is likely. :spin:

moonboywow
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Who not tho? They have millions of fans wordwide and are some of the most hard working pop boys I ever saw. Objectively speaking. I’m not a KPOP fan but I think it would be a great idea. 

1 hour ago, Angelm said:

Not here for it, but... Just imagine the numbers it would bring with these BTS stans

smiling-face-with-heart-eyes.png 

1 hour ago, derpmonster said:

It would bring a whole new bag of monsters and our online power would be unstoppable tbh. But are we ready for that? 

Yeah! You guys get it. I also saw someone say Gaga works with only creative people? Um...she made jewels and drugs. Plus I think BTS are very hardworking and creative. They write and produce their own stuff. 

5 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Yeah! You guys get it. I also saw someone say Gaga works with only creative people? Um...she made jewels and drugs. Plus I think BTS are very hardworking and creative. They write and produce their own stuff. 

BTS has amazing productions and MV’s, I mean they are K-Pop, what’s more creative and fun than that.

She should do it for the current world of pop music, also do something with BLACKPINK, strike while it's hot. Also, nothing else is going on in the pop scene, Gaga could revive it with this sort of sly move. These Kpop groups have all the stans and excitement at this current time, everything else of importance is urban.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived