💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga & Cardi B together at Grammys

dit

Featured Posts

EDIT: OMG I see you good sis Admin :stalkga: Thanks for adding the youtube video in the OP. The youtube video from the Gagadaily youtube channel :stalkga: 

Spoiler

no for real thx though! I was struggling to find a good quality one :hug: :heart: 

Spoiler

:stalkga: 

Spoiler

:heart: 

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, dit said:

video: Gaga is giving her a speech or something lol :heart: 

Nah fam, Gaga is telling the secret of The Fame becaus eshe's been learning it, and tell Cardi that she have got Cardi's back, she is in good hand :woohoo:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

"Tonight, I'm going to go to the Grammy's, I'm going to win some awards, and I'm going to motivate some people who never even asked for it." :ally:

My name isn't Timmers

Awakened M

I'm so happy. It was my little baby sister's birthday as well, and I haven't seen her in 2 years. I wish I could have explained to her why this moment, award show, music, and Gaga matter so much to me..

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Versace

Y'all Cardi's literally a little monster, she was literally a teen bopping ha ass to Poker Face and Bad Romance and now she's meeting her idol in person and winning her first Grammy (congrats). 

highlikegaga

look at little monsters winning a Grammy and not dragging gaga for doing something "weird":reductive:

Archived