💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga receives acclaim for Grammys performance

Quark

Featured Posts

highongaga
3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I do respect them. But I just can't at some fans just blantanly bashing the performance without giving any actual critiques on it. They just say its bad. They should explain themselves. Not try to defend themselves by saying the same thing. 

this is the tea. im so tired of fans not explaining why they don't like things instead of just repeating themselves :selena:

YEAHHH BUDDY

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash

I think vocally this performance was top notch :worship2: . And the end was just :giveup: . But tbh, her choreo didn't match the song at all, except for the very last chorus. If she did this choreo only during that last minute, it would've slayed :firega: (imagine Gaga first standing there like singing a ballad and then with her "ahhhhhhhhhh"s she ups her choreo :giveup:  :nooo: )

Ew, David!

I'm glad the press seem to like her performance as much as I did, but we gotta ditch this nonsense about fans on this site being spoiled complainers who are prone to melt downs. It's just not true. People are expressing their opinions.

Gaga has had a career full of diverse projects, which means she has collected a diverse group of fans. There is never going to be a unified fan response on this site to anything she does - which is a great thing.

I'm as interested in reading about why people disliked this performance as I am interested in reading about why people liked it. We are here to discuss her art right?

DoremonLove

Get that praise Queen

Little cmplainers needs to take notes. :ohwell:

The performance was AAHHMAZING.:pawsup:

How can anoyone not love gaga

I think that maybe Gaga's fans all have a particular gauge of the Gaga that they happen to prefer best and with each thing that Gaga turns in, all sorts of talk is generated in circles from lowest tier to highest by what each fan individually wants from Gaga that suits them, specifically, which is a complement in regard to Gaga's attempt to entertain and to her great showmanship. Gaga can pretty much do it all with success, to the point that us super fans expect so highly of her in her ability to blow our minds each time she attempts something new. I love it, she has that unpredictability that is true star power and I hope she continues to be fearless, even at the demise of her very own Little Monsters demands. I believe that she is the only true performer of her generation and that it means everything to her and that is what makes her so brilliant at turning each endeavor out. There is no one else like her these days, luckily for us.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Phaye Monster

The media loving her is honestly everything she deserves right now. Let’s hope this praise continues. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Amazing glam-rock performance, really shows how the song could be transformed into a different sound.

Gaga looked so beautiful and strong.

Didymus

I never understood why so many users here will value the opinion of the press or the general public over the opinions of the fans :smh: We’re gonna place more value on the people who only casually take notice of her and are only barely informed about her?

Not saying every fan is always right but geez... Even Gaga said she values music critics because they ‘grew up with her’ and can evaluate her work a lot more fairly and instructively than some tabloid or YouTuber. I’m sure she wouldn’t wave away criticism from her fans either. It’s normal for people who are intensely involved in Gaga to have more expectations :shrug: 

Nikolai Barrow

Reminder that this fanbase hated Shallow when it first came out before they realized it was a hit :ally:

RAMROD
33 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I never understood why so many users here will value the opinion of the press or the general public over the opinions of the fans :smh: We’re gonna place more value on the people who only casually take notice of her and are only barely informed about her?

Not saying every fan is always right but geez... Even Gaga said she values music critics because they ‘grew up with her’ and can evaluate her work a lot more fairly and instructively than some tabloid or YouTuber. I’m sure she wouldn’t wave away criticism from her fans either. It’s normal for people who are intensely involved in Gaga to have more expectations :shrug: 

Because when it comes to Gaga, most of these fans hardly knows music when they hear one. :giggle:

No one gonna take their input seriously when they are listening to limited genres to begin with. The complains are always on the same veins each time this is happening.

Plus, many of her fans here are young and hardly know better. Even I am still learning, and I am older than most people here, except I am open to all changes, and these people don't. And that is really an issue need to be addressed every damn time.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

shoful

Wait people on this site were trashing this performance? I thought it was fantastic! The choreo a little weird but its Gaga haha I thought it was great!!

Typical of people on this site to trash her :nails:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Didymus
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

No one gonna take their input seriously when they are listening to limited genres to begin with.

But not every fan is like that :shrug: Likewise, not every journalist/general public member is unlimited when it comes to that stuff. So that's a very empty argument imo.

6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I am open to all changes, and these people don't. And that is really an issue need to be addressed every damn time.

Maybe... I get your pov but I just see a lot of different fans with a lot of different tastes and viewpoints. I never saw the point in grouping them all together under the label "eternally unsatisfied" pitted against the people who supposedly embrace everything Gaga does. It feels unnecessary to me. Most people I've seen who criticize Gaga frequently also praise her just as frequently except those praises will go unnoticed, only to be removed completely from view after the next "meh, I didn't like that" post when the "you guys are NEVER happy omg" round of posts begins. It's like a vicious cycle that way.

Archived