💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga receives acclaim for Grammys performance

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

Vox: Lady Gaga performed Shallow at the Grammys like a monstrous spider. It was awesome. 

Her performance blended her weirdo pop star with her traditional chanteuse beautifully.

Rolling Stone: Watch Lady Gaga’s Triumphant Glam-rock Shallow performance. Lady Gaga and Mark Ronson stole the Grammys with their glammed up Shallow performance.

Huffpost: Lady Gaga performs Shallow without Bradley and delivers. The singer gave her most extra performance yet.

People: Gaga took home three Grammys and put on an unforgettable performance of Shallow.

NY Times: With Cooper absent, Gaga trashes the stage like a 1970s arena rocker.

Yahoo!: Lady Gaga is rock reborn. Leave it to Lady Gaga to really rock the Grammys. She delivered an absolute fierce, fearless performance.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rat Boy
3 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Yet again, the GP praises Gaga more than her actual fans.

This is ENIGMA all over again

The true ENIGMA is her fanbase - what do they actually want? :ally:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Gagz4Gaga

I thought this glamrock version was slow and dragging until her explosive vocals toward the end. But I like how the media is behind her again and that they would praise even her strangest Grammy performance to date.

nostalgia’s for geeks

Gagaplayer315

Little monsters get a shoutout from Gaga at the Grammys and they quickly forget how to act. Anyway the performance was so iconic

Whispering

Everyone on my feed was loving the performance, her look, and her acceptance speech. 

It’s always the same people who complain about something here. I expected to see the silliness. 

RAMROD

When will her "Pop only, other genres are trash" stans :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

KatieJudasGaga4
8 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

strangest Grammy performance to date.

She literally came on stage in a vessel in 2011. This is the 3rd or 2nd behind Metallica

5 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Yet again, the GP praises Gaga more than her actual fans.

This is ENIGMA all over again

Thats normal though, she is nearing 11 years into her career, fans, specially the old ones, know her catalogue, know what she does and what she is capable of. I adored this performance, but with ENIGMA, after seeing all her tours, all her Tv performances, both small and big, I just felt Enigma, fell on the simpler, less creative side of her performances. I think she couldve done better. There are bits that just felt cheap to me, like the robot, same mechanic than the monster paparazzi fish of the Monster Ball, 9 years ago, but waaaaaay less impressive for me as a fan. For a random "GP" person going to the show, its not surprising that theyre going to love things like that and the whole show.

Why dont we just respect that some people will like certain stuff, and other people wont?

12 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

I thought this glamrock version was slow and dragging until her explosive vocals toward the end. But I like how the media is behind her again and that they would praise even her strangest Grammy performance to date.

It was just as the same as the normal version tho, just a little heavier 😂👀

Gagz4Gaga
2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

She literally came on stage in a vessel in 2011. This is the 3rd or 2nd behind Metallica

I didn’t find the vessel one strange since I thought it was performance art. But you’re right, this is quite close to the Metallica one which I haven’t watch in full because I was scared. :laughga:

nostalgia’s for geeks

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, Adakam said:

Thats normal though, she is nearing 11 years into her career, fans, specially the old ones, know her catalogue, know what she does and what she is capable of. I adored this performance, but with ENIGMA, after seeing all her tours, all her Tv performances, both small and big, I just felt Enigma, fell on the simpler, less creative side of her performances. I think she couldve done better. There are bits that just felt cheap to me, like the robot, same mechanic than the monster paparazzi fish of the Monster Ball, 9 years ago, but waaaaaay less impressive for me as a fan. For a random "GP" person going to the show, its not surprising that theyre going to love things like that and the whole show.

Why dont we just respect that some people will like certain stuff, and other people wont?

I do respect them. But I just can't at some fans just blantanly bashing the performance without giving any actual critiques on it. They just say its bad. They should explain themselves. Not try to defend themselves by saying the same thing. 

Wet Fire

It's so weird from going from the gp/media criticizing and monsters defending her to the monsters (not all lol) criticizing her while the media/gp loving her every goddamn move. :ladyhaha:

Archived