💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry Panned for Dolly Tribute

shame

Featured Posts

Didymus

She started off great actually, in the beginning I thought it was Kacey who was struggling :air: But the longer it went on the weaker her vocals became, yes. It wasn't that bad though. Like, everyone's praising Miley too but she went off-key instantly and I thought she was just as disappointing tbh :madge:

Overall just a bad tribute performance. No one really shone.

StrawberryBlond

I think the hate train is going full force for Katy now. She really isn't as bad as people are claiming and she barely had any singing time to ruin it beyond repair. In my opinion, I thought Kacey was no better. As soon as she started, she was OFF. She's never been the strongest vocalist and that performance showed her right up. Yet, no one dragged her. Its got to the point where I'm feeling genuinely sorry for Katy. Way to kick a girl when she's down.

10 hours ago, Didymus said:

She started off great actually, in the beginning I thought it was Kacey who was struggling :air:

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed. She was bad in a different way. Don't know why no one else noticed that since she kicked off the song, but I guess many are too blinded by Katy hate.

Archived