Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

We Should Cut Ari Some Slack On The Grammys Drama

ItWasntLaauv

Featured Posts

ItWasntLaauv

I was a lil bit like :wtf: at first and still a bit like :wtf:, but I don’t think we can relate to what she said. Mac Miller was her boyfriend who literally died and is most likely still recovering from it. Of course she was gonna have a strong reaction whether he won or lost.

Listen.

I’m not saying it’s right or that she should’ve tweeted what she tweeted (especially because it could be very well be taken as disrespectful to Cardi), but at the same time, I feel we should try to understand where she’s coming from. Idk, I don’t wanna make excuses, it was just a thought.

I fucing love her but I hate this kindness card. She only plays it when it benefits herself. She's pissing me off lately with her attitude.

She didn't seem to care for Mac while he was still alive (took her a week to get engaged to someone else), she only started to care so much once he died. It's stupid.

fathermonster
1 minute ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

autocorrect is a binch, don’t come for me:poot:

I was only joking :) and yeah I sort of agree we should cut her slack but at the same time it's arrogant asf she should know better.

ItWasntLaauv
Just now, fathermonster said:

I was only joking :) and yeah I sort of agree we should cut her slack but at the same time it's arrogant asf she should know better.

Hehe I know, no harm done :happy:. I agree that it was uncalled for. At the same time, while her attitude can be... something, I know she’s done so much good at the same time and I know I would be in a whole lot of trouble if people got a hold of some of my opinions I posted without thinking.

She’s just venting imo. Honestly I don’t believe Mac would’ve won even if he was still alive. The impact was higher in other artist in that category. Sorry not sorry.

LordEnigma
11 minutes ago, Evolve said:

I fucing love her but I hate this kindness card. She only plays it when it benefits herself. She's pissing me off lately with her attitude.

She didn't seem to care for Mac while he was still alive (took her a week to get engaged to someone else), she only started to care so much once he died. It's stupid.

I mean he was an addict and people on the outside can easily judge but when someone is addicted it heavily affects the people close to them - it makes them mad and confused and upset.

Im sure she was over it and decided to just move on. Then when he died, it changed her perspective.

Its really easy to judge from the outside but we never really knew the full picture

joannesrats

No we shouldn't. She is a public figure. I can understand her still being hurt by Mac's passing, I'll cut her all the slack in the world for that, but she has no right to criticize another artist in the industry and calling what happened "trash" just because she's angry and upset. If Ari feels that way, she should be smart enough to keep it to herself. Now I'm a huge Ari fan, but this is just messy. 

FadMadonsterStan

I don’t know, honestly, I never liked or hated her but recently she’s been kind of annoying. Like she’s giving me very pretentious vibes

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

LordEnigma
12 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

No we shouldn't. She is a public figure. I can understand her still being hurt by Mac's passing, I'll cut her all the slack in the world for that, but she has no right to criticize another artist in the industry and calling what happened "trash" just because she's angry and upset. If Ari feels that way, she should be smart enough to keep it to herself. Now I'm a huge Ari fan, but this is just messy. 

Can we also criticize all GGD fans who called Sam Smith trash over that whole situation? Or does this only apply to Ari?

LordEnigma
16 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

Double quotes you - oops

ItWasntLaauv
7 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Would you still have the same thoughts if a male did something like this? 

Absolutely, why wouldn’t I? If anyone had a significant other who invested a ton of time and love into who died and who was nominated (and their parents were also invited to that award show... and for what?) only for them to lose, they would be pretty pressed too, no?

That came off a bit harsher than intended. Idk how to get the idea across less abrasively.

RAMROD

LOL, when you do clownery, the clown will comes back to bite :giggle:

She's been running her mouth, and she should be ready to be reprimanded for it. Most especially she is a public figure, who, unlike regular people, lots of people prying their eyes on her every moves. 

If she want to be a female Justin Bieber and turning into a jerk he is gradually as gets more famous, she can do it, nobody gonna stop her. But don't cry for it, especially her stans, when she got a clap back. She took that decision. :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived