💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

OITNB star comes for Gaga

POP2

Featured Posts

Bloody hooker

Now I’m happy about OITNB having its last season :vegas:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark

They aren't even the "stars" of OINTB. Like there are six or seven actresses that I would call the stars before them. Just ignore them.

RAMROD

sksksksksk, I came for her as well :huntyga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Oriane
14 hours ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

Can someone explain the hate in the tweet? I don’t really understand what she’s trying to say

I had to read it a few times before understanding how they saw the negativity in this. They read it like "what, they made Lady Gaga win ? Really, couldn't they choose anything better ?".

But I read it as "OMG her performance (or outfit, or presence or whatever) was amazing, really, how can you do something so perfect, you can kill me now because I saw perfection, WTF it's insane".

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

but she didn't say anything offensive.. o.o

I don't understand what is wrong about what she said

Anderson123
15 hours ago, POP2 said:
That's it. OITNB is cancelled. 

Lol relax. Even if the creator of the show Jenji Kohan trashed Gaga I’d still watch it, it’s so good. You guys need to learn to tolerate these things and not “cancel” every person who doesn’t praise Gaga. 

And the fact that some of you are also being like “she’s a nobody”, “glad the show is ending!” Is just embarrassing to read. 

Ryusei

2 of my least favorite characters in the show :sharon: The gaga curse will strike them and the queen remains unbothered and can't hear them over her golden globes and grammys

giphy.gif 

Musery

Archived