Featured Posts

Bloody hooker

Now Iā€™m happy about OITNB having its last seasonĀ :vegas:

Thisļ»æ mutual gaze was a ā€œlonging to touchā€ or a "pre-coitus" stare.ļ»æ

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark

They aren't even the "stars" of OINTB. Like there are six or seven actresses that I would call the stars before them. Just ignore them.

RAMROD

sksksksksk, I came for her as wellĀ :huntyga:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Oriane
14 hours ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

Can someone explain the hate in the tweet? I donā€™t really understand what sheā€™s trying to say

I had to read it a few times before understanding how they saw the negativity in this. They read it like "what, they made Lady Gaga win ? Really, couldn't they choose anything better ?".

But I read it as "OMG her performance (or outfit, or presence or whatever) was amazing, really, how can you do something so perfect, you can kill me now because I saw perfection, WTF it's insane".

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

but she didn't say anything offensive.. o.o

I don't understand what is wrong about what she said

Anderson123
15 hours ago, POP2 said:
That's it. OITNB is cancelled.Ā 

Lol relax. Even if the creator of the show Jenji Kohan trashed Gaga Iā€™d still watch it, itā€™s so good. You guys need to learn to tolerate these things and not ā€œcancelā€ every person who doesnā€™t praise Gaga.Ā 

And the fact that some of you are also being like ā€œsheā€™s a nobodyā€, ā€œglad the show is ending!ā€ Is just embarrassing to read.Ā 

Ryusei

2 of my least favorite characters in the show :sharon:Ā The gaga curse will strike them and the queen remains unbothered and can't hear them over her golden globes and grammys

giphy.gifĀ 

Musery

:ladyhaha:Ā I can't with these jealousĀ bitchesĀ :lmao:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Archived