Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Grammy performance was amazing SIT DOWN

Bobbins

Featured Posts

I LOVED IT. I loved the visual. I wasn't a fan of the.....wiggling so much but it was powerful in the most simplistic of ways. Beautiful.ย 

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RochestrMonstr
7 minutes ago, Bobbins said:

:classy:ย Did I lie?ย 

No, you did not!ย 

Lady Gaga was a triumphant Rock Star tonight! Her adrenaline was through the roof, her vocals were outstanding, and she just deserved to have this performance. ย Not only because she deservedย it, but because Shallow deserved it! That song is meant for show stopping moments like this one!ย 

I can't help but feel like some of the complainers are the same people who would be complaining Oscars night that she did the same thing twice had she given a more polished performance tonight.

They're also probably the same people who are actually *mad* that Joanne won a grammy. ย 

DoremonLove

Thank god a positive post i remember last yr ppl crying after her grammys performance coz she wasnt the "old gaga" this yr she did unexpected and my opinion the performance was mind blowing and she looked just too good.:kiss:

How can anoyone not love gaga

She sounded good, but the movements were a mess. I think she was just super excited and happy with all the success she is having now.ย 

derpmonster
14 minutes ago, Applause said:

Any uploads yet?

Look at the one that GGD posted under their news articles on the main page.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

ItWasntLaauv

She gave me rockstar/Cannibal era Kesha vibes while still remaining very Gaga and I loved it so much!!ย :firega:

Glamourpuss

It sounded like she was singing too low. For some reason it seemed like the song was sped up or the music didn't match. The hand movements and head bangs were too much and didn't match the song at times.ย 

I love rock and heavy metal music so Rockga was what I wanted but this was not it. I said in a previous thread she looked like a drunk woman singing karaoke and I stand by it.ย 

I love Gaga so much and I know what she's about but this performance didn't move me or make me feel anything. I was just Pokerfaced the whole time feeling like "meh". That song was designed to make you feel and I expected to cry but I didn't. It was very poor for a Gaga performance, to be frank.ย 

I've only ever disliked two Gaga performances and the other one was Million Reasons on the UK XFactor.

Shipper

Honestly I was surprised at first cause I was expecting an acoustic piano performance but I should have known.ย 

With that bitch's hair down like that and her simple gown she had something cooking. I should have known really! I live for rockGa metalGa and I should have known from her red carpet photos what she was up to.ย  She was in a rocker mode!ย 

I gagged in surprise when the commercial ended and she started to perform.ย  I was absolutely surprised.ย  I never get surprised with Gaga cause I tend to lower my expectations now but she got me good this time.ย 

Her performance was powerful and 100% her. She got a power up from the 3 wins and her energy was tangible.ย  It was in the air and it was electric.ย ย 

When she's in a roll like that you have to jump in and feel it instead of turn away from it.ย  She gave me so much energy I went into an impromptu workout mode in the middle of the night! And I'm just taking a break and I might do a half a n hour more!ย  It was just electric and contagious!ย ย 

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

GypsyBabe

I was living so hard. She was giving me all the rock vibes that I needed.ย :firega:

โšฏอ›

sethrb101

I was living for every second of it and it made me upset to see negativity about it on my timeline.

I thought it was great. It's Gaga not Ally. Oscars will be more traditional if that's what people prefer.

#Gaga2020

thatfoxyfeeling

LOVED the performance, she is showing how versatile she is as an artist. She could literally record a rock album and it would be a smash.ย 

just another gay

Gaga is always this way. I don't understand why people are acting surprise lol

I mean even for MR she tends toย over-sing/act most of the times (Not complaining, I love her being extra lol)

Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa

Nobody:

People: I HATED THIS PERFORMANCE NOT This IS NOT THE GAGA I WANTEDย :(ย 

Also the 5 months ago: I miss crazy Gaga

ย 

ย 

Some people... what if this is a sign that LG6 is rock-inspired #JusticeforHML

When I saw you for the very first time Looked like Fred Astaire, drinking your red wine

Archived