Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Grammy performance was amazing SIT DOWN

Bobbins

Featured Posts

Bobbins

God-Ga brought the energy and vocals. The only people who dislike it from scanning twitter are basic white people who like Shawn Mendes or expected her to a do toned down version because of ASIB. 

Gagz was feeling it and this is what makes her an artist. She feels the energy and lets her body interpret that. She’s not afraid to look weird and that’s what differentiates her from most of those basic white artists y’all Stan for. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, glagerfeld said:

Why do monsters always complain. She gave the gaga vibe to the song. Not ally and that was amazing

This exactly. Even though I expected ARUTW but I really like this version of Shallow. She’s definitely saving Ally’s version for the Oscars. 

hausofcy

Just ignore the negativity since it might spoil your own experience and opinion of the performance. Watch all the complainers backtrack tomorrow when people will praise it. Might I remind you of the day shallow got released vs the day it went top 5 on BB

🇯🇵

GvrnmntHooker

y'all will literally be the first to cry about missing the "old gaga" then get mad when she goes back to being a little less polished/controversial and say it's not what YOU wanted 

CannaeDrive

This is RockstarGa, for those who didn't know her, and she is amazing.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Archived