Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do you think Shallows chart Status will be Affected Because of Tonight?

27monster27

Featured Posts

27monster27

So, Shallow just recently rose up to #16 from #24 the previous week on the Billboard Hot 100. Tonight, Lady Gaga won two awards for Shallow, with one of them being televised. She also did an (At least from my POV.) unexpected live performance of Shallow tonight, with it being her first televised performance of the song ever. So with all of this, how do you think Shallow's chart life will be affected? Do you think that it has a chance to re-enter the top ten? Discuss.

he/him/his

hausofcy

If she wins the Oscar and delivers a viral worthy performance with Bradley (which I believe she both will) it has a chance to enter top 10 again

🇯🇵

The real question is: How do you think Grammys Status will be Affected Because of Tonight?

... and now i just sit in silence.

bloody g

It's back in the top 30 this week. We can hope for a top 20, but our biggest chance comes with the Oscars

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

27monster27
6 hours ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

It already had a 30% increase so I think it could go top 20 again

6 hours ago, Bloody Grammys said:

It's back in the top 30 this week. We can hope for a top 20, but our biggest chance comes with the Oscars

6 hours ago, Twitter said:

Climb back into top 15-20 again. If they win at the Oscars and peform then definitely top 10. 

Isn't it in the top 20 at #16 right now?

he/him/his

sipthistea

Let's hope the Golden Globe, Critics' Choice, 2 Grammy, BAFTA winning and Oscar nominee (for now) song rises again as it should. 

This song has already a legendary status. I think it's Gaga's most rewarded song to date. 

bloody g
2 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

Isn't it in the top 20 at #16 right now?

It will leave the top 20 this week

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

27monster27
3 hours ago, Bloody Grammys said:

It will leave the top 20 this week

Oh. Where do you get the information for that? That is something that I have always wanted to know.

he/him/his

Archived