Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Just a reminder

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George

I saw how some of you reacted to that performance and how some of you are negatively shocked that she did THAT. Well, I’m shocked by your reactions. I felt the need to remind you all that this is Lady Gaga. This is the person that you stan. Meet her:

You are here for a ride full of changes but never forget where she came from. 

All of these people need to chill, we asked for a performance and got one.

Honestly! The amount of "ugh, Gaga at the piano" whining when Shallow was announced... and then the negativity when she did THAT instead :saladga:  

Can't please everyone I guess :gayhat:

When people complained about how tired they are of Gaga performing in a piano and asked for a rock performance ad she served. Monsters are never contented.

Gracious Gaga

here's the thing: in that video she is singing an up beat pop song.

shallow is a little different and imo her energy did not fit the song at all.

give me a POP DANCE TRACK GAGA and give us that type of energy!!! 

we all love crazy rockGa but we've learned there is also a classy LADY there and I think we needed a bit more of her in this particular performance. 

♥ Kindness Police.

guyzplzstaph

Problem starts when you consider the song itself. She was singing shallow, and it was just cringy with such energy. Imagine her famous telephone/ditd performance but switch just her energy during each part. Still feels good?

4 minutes ago, cuca said:

When people complained about how tired they are of Gaga performing in a piano and asked for a rock performance ad she served. Monsters are never contented.

Truer statement never.

Watch As I Dive In

Zander
5 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

here's the thing: in that video she is singing an up beat pop song.

shallow is a little different and imo her energy did not fit the song at all.

give me a POP DANCE TRACK GAGA and give us that type of energy!!! 

we all love crazy rockGa but we've learned there is also a classy LADY there and I think we needed a bit more of her in this particular performance. 

You'll get that classy performance at The Oscars. I'm under the impression she doesn't want to do 2 similar performances back to back

VenusBlackStar
13 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I saw how some of you reacted to that performance and how some of you are negatively shocked that she did THAT. Well, I’m shocked by your reactions. I felt the need to remind you all that this is Lady Gaga. This is the person that you stan. Meet her:

You are here for a ride full of changes but never forget where she came from. 

Awweee and there’s Michael :flutter:

Gracious Gaga
2 minutes ago, XC1792 said:

You'll get that classy performance at The Oscars. I'm under the impression she doesn't want to do 2 similar performances back to back

LOL were you here for the Million Reasons Era?  :ally:

♥ Kindness Police.

Zander
Just now, Gracious Gaga said:

LOL were you here for the Million Reasons Era?  :ally:

Yeah, but this is The Grammys & The Oscars? Literally the most prestigious televised events, she won't. 

I think it’s funny how fans are so quick to complain about something without fully digusting the performance. It was great!

The REAL funny part is those complaining fans want GAGA to go ROCK for LG6. :ladyhaha:

Archived