💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

“trash.” - Ariana @ Mac losing Best Rap Album

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

moonboywow
12 minutes ago, Mythos said:

I'm sorry, but most of you suck so much at how fast you are jumping wagons. It's all about disliking and hating in your brains? Don't judge so fast, dear lord, she said it maybe in the heat of the moment, was emotional or whatever, realised it was bad and deleted. All these stars are also humans, and have feelings, jeez.

A bad attitude is a bad attitude. Ariana has a horrible attitude about things. She threw a tantrum over Kris Wu. She did the thing she did last night. She just has an entitled and bratty attitude and mental Illness has nothing to do with that. 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

A bad attitude is a bad attitude. Ariana has a horrible attitude about things. She threw a tantrum over Kris Wu. She did the thing she did last night. She just has an entitled and bratty attitude and mental Illness has nothing to do with that. 

Oh look, it's you again...

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Ariana to you

0ce66f3980193deadee3ee5693065490.png

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

moonboywow
10 minutes ago, Mythos said:

Oh look, it's you again...

giphy.gif

Sorry. I'm into actual Asian people. Not people who TRY to be Asian or black. I listen to kpop but I still act like a God dammm white person. I don't do aegyo. I don't act like an anime character. I don't call myself Tay chan. 

1 minute ago, moonboywow said:

Sorry. I'm into actual Asian people. Not people who TRY to be Asian or black. I listen to kpop but I still act like a God dammm white person. I don't do aegyo. I don't act like an anime character. I don't call myself Tay chan. 

Tell it to your mama, she may care, cause i don't!

tenor.gif?itemid=5013956

moonboywow
Just now, Mythos said:

Tell it to your mama, she may care, cause i don't!

tenor.gif?itemid=5013956

Okay. Have fun when she crashes and burns. 

imwoahvicky
1 minute ago, moonboywow said:

when you try to argue against what we said but then just prove us right in how you all have hard-ons for attacking her nnn, can't expect much from a fanbase who wants Gaga's marriage to crash and burn 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

2 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Imagine saying that :saladga:

you have issues :oops:

moonboywow
Just now, Varys said:

I only stan respectable people like Shinee and Stray Kids. 

imwoahvicky

the point is IS that Ariana shouldn't have said what she said, but the sis is obviously in a bad place :smh: half of the album is about Mac and how her and Pete's relationship ending up failing cause of how hungup she was over him, i'm not surprised she had an emotional outburst over it? 

but attacking her for a tweet that you all care a little bit too much about and going as far as wanting her to fail in life is a little much and kinda pathetic 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Just now, Varys said:

This! And it's so sad, he could use his energy for making his own life better, but instead he is trying to destroy someone elses :interestinga: 

Just now, moonboywow said:

I only stan respectable people like Shinee and Stray Kids. 

Good for you :vegas:

LordEnigma
2 hours ago, moonboywow said:

Where is this tantrum over Kris Wu? Or are you just thinking she threw a tantrum?

Thomas P

This thread is a capital MESS. 

Why have I read it so intently :selena:

i normally don’t let GGD negativity affect me (at least not anymore, cause I used to and it was a lot of work :icega:)

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived