💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

“trash.” - Ariana @ Mac losing Best Rap Album

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

FentyGa

she's obviously upset because she wanted her dead ex to win
while I understand why she said what she said, she's wrong because Cardi deserved it lmao
y'all are quick to slander ariana for saying something 20 times less bad than some of the **** y'all say tho
it's ****ing rude and hypocritical
this site is full of bullshit sometimes

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P
15 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

she's obviously upset because she wanted her dead ex to win
while I understand why she said what she said, she's wrong because Cardi deserved it lmao
y'all are quick to slander ariana for saying something 20 times less bad than some of the **** y'all say tho
it's ****ing rude and hypocritical
this site is full of bullshit sometimes

This this and this. 

Ed won last year, and there were close to death threats. That’s all imma say

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

TimisaMonster

This is what happens when you becomes friends with Nicki I see...:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

lost in limbo

First the tattoo thing, then the Break Up With Your Girlfriend video, now her recent twitter madness, Ariana girl.... :saladga: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

5 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

First the tattoo thing, then the Break Up With Your Girlfriend video, now her recent twitter madness, Ariana girl.... :saladga: 

what's wrong with that video?

Lady Palutena

Oh wow... that's unfortunate... See, I can't stand Ariana. When she first came out, she was a wannabe Mariah Carey and now, she even acts like she's on Mariah's level. Oh no, honey, you need to put in more than a couple of years before you get to act like a diva. And tweeting rude BS like this is just petty. She acts like she's entitled and deserving of anything she wants. 

CouyILq.png

14 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

As if no one on GGD has called Cardi or any other pop female trash :triggered:

True. I just called Ariana that when I heard her on the radio yesterday. :oops:

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

lost in limbo
29 minutes ago, mariariot said:

what's wrong with that video?

queerbaiting and a bit of lesbian fetishizing imo

I mean I'm fine if other people don't think that video is problematic but tbh I feel uncomfortable watching it

plus the song is trash

7 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

queerbaiting and a bit of lesbian fetishizing imo

I mean I'm fine if other people don't think that video is problematic but tbh I feel uncomfortable watching it

plus the song is trash

I got it. It can be seen as queerbaiting but it has a significance of self love and blah so I don't know how to see it. I was kind of awkward the first minute watching it but then I liked it. 

lost in limbo
Just now, mariariot said:

I got it. It can be seen as queerbaiting but it has a significance of self love and blah so I don't know how to see it. I was kind of akward the first minute watching it but then I liked it. 

I mean I get the meaning but the way it was executed + the fact it went through various people who thought it didn't have any unfortunate implications rubs me the wrong way.

andy232000
2 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

Do you have some receipts on this? I’d actually like to know more about all of it :)

Sure! 

“Ballots are tabulated secretly by the major independent accounting firm Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu.[21]Following the tabulation of votes the winners are announced at the Grammy Awards.” 

Its a accounting firm who finds out who wins and then sends the results back. The recording academy doesnt talli up the votes themselves. 

Im sure the executive producers read the winners before the ceremony to make sure all announced winners are correct (and avoid a fiasco ala la la land). But that would only be the highest executives. I doubt the event planners or managers get to read that, let alone the people who just sent the invites. 

Think like the Oscars! Last year they explained that only the executive producer reads the winners before the ceremony to make sure all winner are announced correctly. After he reads them out the list of winners and ballots is locked up in a suitcase and only openned when handing out the awards. Two years ago when La la land mistakenly won, only ONE person knew that was a mistake when it happened, the same old guy who jumped on stage after the whole cast of the movie got up to accept the price.

imwoahvicky

you guys are sick :smh:

so ready to jump on something the girl did and go as far as saying you 'hate her' nnnn

she's not in the right place mentally if you listened to the album and just have some empathy for the girl

y'all gotta stop this 'kindness' **** that you preach when Gaga does it cause it ain't working out for you, just a bunch of hypocrites coming out of the wood work tbh 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

StrawberryBlond

I understand why she was annoyed but in that case, she should have shut off Twitter until she was over it. Celebrities have ended careers over impulsive tweets that they regretted immediately. Once you put something online, it's there forever and it's why you can't just lose it and act you didn't see a backlash coming. Twitter has allowed us to submit every single bad, regretful thought into the world and its made a lot of people do a lot of stupid things. As a celebrity, you should have more responsibility. She was already in a deep enough hole, she's only making it worse. Being annoyed that Mac lost followed by being so happy over winning a Grammy for herself just showed how much all her words about not caring lately are false. If you feel the need to comment, of course you care. And I think she totally just put that tweet out there for attention, doing it purely so she could delete it, but long enough for people to notice it.

7 hours ago, Dutch said:

You know what, that’s it. I’ve been so done with her attitude after Dangerous Woman. Like her attitude was always a bit diva-ish but yet fun, loving, humble and sparkly. Now she’s acting way to spoiled, arrogant and like that bad bitch. She ain’t it. Maybe your fans make you believe it, but no girl. I will still listen to your music now and then, which isn’t my cup of tea anymore anyways, but you lost a fan. This is also thanks to her fan base who are the worst. And yeah, I know she won’t care but I’m just really disappointed and done.

I was thinking the same. I started getting into her music more after My Everything and Dangerous Woman was her best. After the whole Manchester attack, I started being a lot more accepting of her and ready to forgive because she came off as a genuinely nice person. I thought maybe her diva ways that had been reported on in the last few years had now melted away and she had become a better person, plus she's been through a lot for someone so young recently. But after Sweetener, I'm starting to doubt myself again and wonder if my initial impression was correct. She really does seem very bratty and thinks she always knows best these days, reverting to the innocent little me act whenever possible. Her recent success has completely gone to her head and every hit she gets is adding to her ego. It's all very well to find your confidence after a bad break up but not to the point where you throw caution to the wind and lose your manners. But what do we expect? We exalt this behaviour in the music industry, so of course she's going down this path. Nice girls finish last, it seems.

I'm sorry, but most of you suck so much at how fast you are jumping wagons. It's all about disliking and hating in your brains? Don't judge so fast, dear lord, she said it maybe in the heat of the moment, was emotional or whatever, realised it was bad and deleted. All these stars are also humans, and have feelings, jeez.

Archived