💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

“trash.” - Ariana @ Mac losing Best Rap Album

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

8 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Well... as a major fan, I will admit this was not the smartest move :sweat: Then again, it must be tough to be criticized that harshly for an in the moment expression of some irrelevant feelings. She probably regretted it and that's good, she should be more careful.

But to call her fake, hateful,... :air: Imagine if people analyzed your own social media posts that way, geez. None of us would have friends.

Right? And its not even confirmed its about cardi :laughga: people just love to fume i guess

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InsomniaMonster69

.,Well... I get why she's angry. 

The Grammy invited Macs parents and the Grammys knew that he won't win. 

It must have been such a painful moment for his parents...

I think it has nothing to do with the cardi vs Nicki thing... 

RAMROD
26 minutes ago, DreamingMonster said:

Now that is extra, my hunty. Invitation are RSVP and must be done so by Friday, Jan. 18, 2019 and Mac Miller's mom can always not attending but she did because she wanted to be there. :smh:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

You know what, that’s it. I’ve been so done with her attitude after Dangerous Woman. Like her attitude was always a bit diva-ish but yet fun, loving, humble and sparkly. Now she’s acting way to spoiled, arrogant and like that bad bitch. She ain’t it. Maybe your fans make you believe it, but no girl. I will still listen to your music now and then, which isn’t my cup of tea anymore anyways, but you lost a fan. This is also thanks to her fan base who are the worst. And yeah, I know she won’t care but I’m just really disappointed and done.

JazzGa

Someone take that girl's phone away, do not even comment if all you have to say is 1 insulting word.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
1 hour ago, DreamingMonster said:

... do you not realize it's an honor just to be nominated? 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

andy232000
4 hours ago, DreamingMonster said:

The event planners do not know who wins until the very night of the awards. The results are counted by ONE accountant that keeps it secret till the ceremony. When Mac’s parents where invited the Recording academy most likely did not even know the results. They just extended the invitation to his family so there was someone to claim the prize for him in the event of a win. An invite is an invite and does not warrant a right to a win. Not realizing this is just immature 

Economy
11 hours ago, ARPiT said:

You should've just sat there at your home, and enjoy your Grammy winning moment..... There was no need to bring someone else down :interestinga:

Yeah I get that she's upset but she's taking this feud with the Grammys way too far. Now she's taking it out on other artists

And she says Grammys mean nothing so then why was she whatching it and on top of that getting upset when she felt was the wrong winner?

Clearly she cares more than she's admiting

ImpossiblePrincess

Just like ur recent ‘efforts’

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

DiscoHeaven23
3 hours ago, Dutch said:

You know what, that’s it. I’ve been so done with her attitude after Dangerous Woman. Like her attitude was always a bit diva-ish but yet fun, loving, humble and sparkly. Now she’s acting way to spoiled, arrogant and like that bad bitch. She ain’t it. Maybe your fans make you believe it, but no girl. I will still listen to your music now and then, which isn’t my cup of tea anymore anyways, but you lost a fan. This is also thanks to her fan base who are the worst. And yeah, I know she won’t care but I’m just really disappointed and done.

it's as if i wrote this. COMPLETELY agree

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, andy232000 said:

The event planners do not know who wins until the very night of the awards. The results are counted by ONE accountant that keeps it secret till the ceremony. When Mac’s parents where invited the Recording academy most likely did not even know the results. They just extended the invitation to his family so there was someone to claim the prize for him in the event of a win. An invite is an invite and does not warrant a right to a win. Not realizing this is just immature 

Do you have some receipts on this? I’d actually like to know more about all of it :)

misunderstood

Haven't read any of these replies but I know they're gonna make me laugh, go awf GGD, go. off.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

29 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

it's as if i wrote this. COMPLETELY agree

Well, 23 is my lucky number so great minds slays alike. :vegas:

I’m glad people feel the same way tho and it’s not just me.

Archived