💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

“trash.” - Ariana @ Mac losing Best Rap Album

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF
5 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

People are allowed to hate on artists, if they do it respectfully. I know I do it disrespectfully all the time, but I learn my lesson when I get my WP. Some posts in here that trash Ari are completely warranted and fair, but others are completely rude and unnecessarily hateful. If admin wants to lock the thread cause of those posts, then ya he has reason.   

Some of them are unneccesary indeed but to close two entire threads because of some comments ? No. Let people talk and warn them they cross the line. It just looks like he can't handle criticism towards his favorite.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jaimito Sosa

i like some of her songs, but i DISLIKE her attitude and everything about her as a person! Jeanette mccurdy tried to warn us along time ago, hahah.

Thomas P
11 minutes ago, Jayy J Brown said:

Jeanette mccurdy

trash. 

Spoiler

:huntyga: jk

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Cardi saying she is sharing the award with Mac Miller. ♥

and puting out this article with a little shade to Ariana too :triggered:

RAMROD

I say the same thing over her attitude lately. She really thinks she is a big cheese who runs the world, huh? :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Phaye Monster

Ariana could say she hates gays and some gays would cheer her on. If you’re upset that Mac lost, okay, but don’t diss Cardi. What makes her think that this is okay? If you don’t like it, say nothing and go. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Awakened M

It takes one to know one.:fail:

Just shush.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Didymus

Well... as a major fan, I will admit this was not the smartest move :sweat: Then again, it must be tough to be criticized that harshly for an in the moment expression of some irrelevant feelings. She probably regretted it and that's good, she should be more careful.

But to call her fake, hateful,... :air: Imagine if people analyzed your own social media posts that way, geez. None of us would have friends.

Archived