Lady Gaga - Shallow (Live at Grammys)

TheJoanneJoker

Featured Posts

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luzaleja

I'm obsessed :giveup::nooo:

I don't really care if fans like it or not, tbh, it's mostly interesting to see different opinions on her performances. 

However, I AM tired of fans here and specially on twitter not liking her stuff because they are scared she'll get backlash from the GP or because she won't receive more awards :saladga:

Why are people complaining that it was a little theatrical.. when people look back at Gaga and watch her that is the kind of thing that she'll be remembered for! 

PinkJelly

Vocals were on point, and the live band certainly added to the performance.

The movement/dancing was a little off for me personally, I know it’s most likely improv from Gaga in the moment and you can tell she’s loving every minute feeling her Rock ‘Shallow’ fantasy but it just looks a little messy?

DeleteMyAccount

I did like the look of the lighting and her outfit. It felt very late 70s Queen/90s grunge(her attitude), and yet still modern. Idk, I appreciated that from a visual standpoint.

Thrasher

It was amazing. Fresh, raw, powerful, it truly showed Gaga's versatility. It evokes mixed feelings: anger, strenght, sadness, melancholy, hope. One of her best Grammys performances imo. 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

2School4Cool
20 minutes ago, Karl said:

Why are people complaining that it was a little theatrical.. when people look back at Gaga and watch her that is the kind of thing that she'll be remembered for! 

I don’t think people are upset it was theatrical, at least not me. I’m all for her being theatrical, it’s more that the performance style didn’t quite match the song itself. I have since rewatched the performance, and it was a good performance, it just didn’t blend well with the song in my personal opinion. That’s just me though, I can’t speak for everyone else. I do love her statements about the performance and like the idea of what she was going for.

See The Best In Everyone

The performance made no sense for the song. I feel like she will execute it better at the Oscars. 

Earthling

Okay what I'm SICK of is people saying it's a bad performance. You can personally not like a rocked up version of Shallow but you cannot deny that technically she gave it everything she has and succeeded with stage presence, vocals and visuals. I loved it including the arrangement and jerky dance moves. 

*she switched baristas. ☕️

GagaUnderYou

It was nice to see this version as there was already piano performances from Shawn, Alicia etc, we know the Oscar performance won't be as ecentric. How about we just enjoy what she gives up? Gaga literally does not care who likes it and who doesn't. 

JohnnyVersace

Y'all always find something to complain about. 

She gives us CrazyGa in pleaser shoes and a bedazzled jumpsuit, and it's too "weird" or "cringe" for you?

I think some of you really have to face the fact that you just don't like Lady Gaga anymore tbh. 

It was emotional, rock and roll, and strong as hell. Next.

ftm0ep.gif

Remember when people were saying she would do a ‘boring’ piano performance.  This was anything but boring.

The Oscars performance will be different, probably like at Enigma.  Just hope more than 90 seconds.

Oriane

The energy and the song were off, it looks like the video has nothing to do with the audio. It would have worked well with a different instrumental arrangement.

But she's hyping me with these rock vibes !

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

5 hours ago, Memento said:

Do we have a download link in 1080p already ladies?

I can send it over with Wetransfer if you drop me your email in DM

Archived