💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga - Shallow (Live at Grammys)

TheJoanneJoker

Featured Posts

cold heartedpop

Guys it's LADY GAGA for Gags sake she bleed to death on stage with blood in her eyes and on her whole body :messga:   this performance  was epic af and you guys need to deal. stop saying all these crazy things you know she reads here. Besides I'm  sure 99 of us in the room where expecting a piano performance in a gown. She did that, period. :ally:

xoxo Feels so good!

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
geusst1235
6 hours ago, MikelAS said:

lol, as if this proves your point. She was high af here. :laughga:

If you seriously think this is what someone looks like high on cocaine,then I suggest you do some research on what it actually looks like.

Didymus
28 minutes ago, cold heartedpop said:

Guys it's LADY GAGA for Gags sake she bleed to death on stage with blood in her eyes and on her whole body :messga:   this performance  was epic af

So a stripped down rock-ish let's headbang a few times performance is on par with her bleeding to death on stage with blood in her eyes? Sounds legit.

It was just an average soft rock performance. The end. Not getting why so many of you are trying to convince everyone this is "theatrical" or "weird". Compared to most of her pop performances this was tame af.

When fans think a few headbangs are the return of CrazyGa you know she succeeded in revamping her image :air:

BornSimon

It reminded me of Poker Face on the Jonathan Ross show. Pure rock energy, she is a rockstar legend and if people can't deal they can leave. A portion of this fanbase literally hasn't enjoyed anything since ARTPOP so why are they even still around? I feel sorry for them.

djBuffoon

Hated it 😔 The song should’ve been reorchestrated to match her energy, but as it was, she and the band were working on two entirely differently rhythms. 

Having said that, she sounded incredible. 

I've seen some comments saying she was vocally perfect, but I don't think so. Don't get me wrong, I loved her passion and everything, she killed it, but she never quite gets the note in I'll never meet the ground. It's been a little under for most of the Enigma performances too. I think it's because "ee" is a hard vowel to sing that high. When she does We're far from the shallow now, she reaches that note a lot easier and stronger.

I hope she has lots of lemon and honey tea for the Oscars because I don't want to her strain on that note and on that word ('meet') in particular. I personally don't think she's hit it perfectly since filming ASIB.

1 hour ago, strangerthings said:

Terrible performance. 

How can you say that ?? It was a rock performance, damn,  Gaga is so versatile, it was all live, she looked f hot, she slayed.

I loved the energy, her vocals and the fact there was some kind of classic Gaga craziness into it. 

But it's only acceptable if Gaga knew what she was doing. Which is not clear with this performance compared to her previous ones in 2008-2010 where it seemed more rehearsed. 

If Gaga's intention was to make this seem like a spontaneous performance with some odd camera angles and movements- then I guess she should get credit for pulling a weird spin on "Shallow". But I'm not entirely sure whether this was just... rushed :/

Archived