💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga - Shallow (Live at Grammys)

TheJoanneJoker

Featured Posts

Cosmo Queen

I loved it.

That rocky version, the vocals, the outfit, the makeup. Everything. Can't stop to watch it again and again.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
1 hour ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Her energy did not match the song I’m sorry

i found this to be a cringey performance.  

Love her no matter what but 

what was that :cryga:

Unfortunately I agree

First of all this rock spin she put on the song is not as good as the original song

Secondly I did not like the way she was rocking it and her hair wipping was done in a cringy way

Please Gaga for the Oscars stick to the piano :air:

JohnWayne92

So, I loved it. It was completely different than what I was expecting. 

I feel like she did that on purpose. For 2 reasons. 1, she is going to do a more "typical" rendition of it at the Oscar's, and 2, she was trying to distance herself from performing like Ally to A, further show that she wasnt herself during that film, and 2, that Gaga is a different artist than ASIB. I feel like, now more than ever, she is planning on releasing new material. 

Glamourpuss
35 minutes ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

Everyone was like shes on drug. Yall need to take a sit. Gaga has always been this kind of performer. 

Don't talk down to us like we don't know what Gaga is like. :triggered:

holy scheisse

OK sorry but she crushed it. Also the whole vibe was amazing, lighting was awesome, loved the camera angle.

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, JohnWayne92 said:

So, I loved it. It was completely different than what I was expecting. 

I feel like she did that on purpose. For 2 reasons. 1, she is going to do a more "typical" rendition of it at the Oscar's, and 2, she was trying to distance herself from performing like Ally to A, further show that she wasnt herself during that film, and 2, that Gaga is a different artist than ASIB. I feel like, now more than ever, she is planning on releasing new material. 

I hope you're right

geusst1235

I swear to god if one more person complains saying that she was high....

If you didn't like the performance fine that is your opinion,but there is absolutely NOTHING pointing to her being under the influence of something so drop it.Watch any performance of Gaga doing rock/metal and you will get the exact same stuff.

1 hour ago, Galagala said:

Cringey performance:omg:

Twitter people are laughing at her omg:messga:

As if teenagers on Twitter matter.

giskardsb

she turned it into a true rock power ballad.   It was fantastic. 

pop fans expecting squeaky clean overly polished to the point of lifeless performances are the only ones likely disappointed in this.

Economy
3 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

she turned it into a true rock power ballad.   It was fantastic. 

pop fans expecting squeaky clean overly polished to the point of lifeless performances are the only ones likely disappointed in this.

I get that a more rock vibe to the song won't have vocals that are as squeeky clean

But the way she was wipping her head and hair was done in a really tragic way it didn't look good at all :air:

Her body movements in my opinion were just really odd. It's like someone who's new at performing rock trying out for a band audition still rusty and needing to practice big time

I respect Gaga But I just don't think this was her best performance

YourCureness

What are you u bitches complaining about? It was a really good performance. It was quirky yet vocally powerful. And the rock accompaniment was perfect for the song. This is definitely moment to remember. 

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga - Shallow (Live at Grammys)

Archived