đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga - Shallow (Live at Grammys)

TheJoanneJoker

Featured Posts

Just now, itsmatthere said:

I don't understand why she lowed the key?  The verses were uncomfortably low for her and I felt her high notes were off because of this as well.  

The key sounded the same to me :confused:

And yet I think that it was if not THE best, one of the best executions of the high notes in the chorus even though she was moving a lot

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grammys should’ve just let her perform earlier in the night. She’d obviously been celebrating those Grammy wins and had a couple glasses before getting on that stage. What we witnessed tonight was definitely DrunkyGa doing her thing 

angels forever, forever angels

itsmatthere
3 minutes ago, Allan said:

The key sounded the same to me :confused:

And yet I think that it was if not THE best, one of the best executions of the high notes in the chorus even though she was moving a lot

I could be wrong - it just felt like the lower notes were difficult for her today.  

Us in 2010 would never expect that we are complaining her being too weird and dramatic :huntyga:

I agreed some of the movements are cringy but overall it's a good way to prove she is not the same girl in ASIB(also proved that she's a good actor if you ask me)

thatfoxyfeeling

Lady Gaga is the most versatile performer of our generation, she literally changed it up and the performance was incredible. :applause: 

Tyler1992

I really loved her performance. You could tell her heart and soul was really in it. 

The camera work almost gave me a seizure though, can whoever directs the Grammys not come back please?

I loved this so much. I need her to follow this Freddy Mercury x Elton John glam rock direction. She kills at it.

imnotyourbabe10

I loved it as well!  She looked incredible (and the red carpet look made me turn hetero for a minute).  As much as I want a TFM/BTW/AP weird Gaga back, I'm here for her rad incarnation of Joanne/rock-ga!   Super sexy, too! :firega:

tumblr_omd259T2ZD1vkwufpo6_r1_500.gif

In all fairness...she did kind of start off this way.  So cool seeing her embrace it. 

tumblr_m6dw6lP52d1qza4gto1_500.gif

I just rewatched it and I’m ****ing dying at how iconic it is. It’s so Gaga. She’s pulling from so many of her influences. Imagine Elvis on this stage. He was similarly OTT to Gaga when performing. I’m living for more of these performances for her next record. 

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga - Shallow (Live at Grammys)

Archived