💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga - Shallow (Live at Grammys)

TheJoanneJoker

Featured Posts

The vocals were on point but what the hells was her doing... I understand what is the essence of Lady gaga but that performace for shallow is just a big no ... sorry that was just horrible...

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
8 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

Honestly just wanna log out of this website. I’m aware we’re aloud to have different opinions but y’all are never happy. I honestly was obsessed with it. I’m glad she switched things up, I was curious as to how she’s perform it without Bradley and was hoping it’d be different from Enigma. I think her attitude definitly added edge and I almost feel as thought the feel of the song was different, I’d love her to release a solo version like that!

It's just a difference of opinion, that's all. I mean, I may not have liked the performance, but who's to say that tomorrow or the next day I'll think that it was the most amazing performance of her career? I switch stances on things all the time, so by tomorrow I will probably think that it's an amazing performance, but as of right now, it just wasn't something that I totally loved.

No harm, though. Everyone's allowed to have their own opinions. 

🖤👹

Just now, SKANK said:

Hands down my favorite Gaga performances in years. 

She flipped the song on its head, gave us something new, surprised us all, and left the hetero plebs on social media scratching their head. 

Keep making us uncomfortable  Gaga!

My thoughts exactly. Some of us got so used to Gaga playing by the rules that now WE are the close minded ones.

(but also, can we talk about HOW TF DID MARK END ON THE FLOOR??

Gagaplayer315
20 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

How some fans can be surprised Lady Gaga can act weird while performing

She is Lady GAGA 

LegendGa really made her own fans forget about her crazy side huh

GhettoFabulous

SHOOOK :diane: what I like is how unexpected it was and how we weren’t expecting that AT ALL:diane: sis delivered 

Judas Oyster

Those rock movements didn't exactly fit in but somehow she kinda pulled it off. Vocals on point and for me that was the most important thing. Would have hated it if vocals went wrong due to those movements.

4 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Hands down my favorite Gaga performances in years. 

She flipped the song on its head, gave us something new, surprised us all, and left the hetero plebs on social media scratching their head. 

Keep making us uncomfortable  Gaga!

My favourite in years as well.

monketsharona
Just now, LateToCult said:

I liked it but everyone is laughing at her. :poot:

Isn't it what they are doing since day 1 ?

“When people think that they know what Lady Gaga is, I want to remind them that they don't.”

When will y’all learn.

Glamourpuss

It was like she was a drunk woman performing it on karaoke. This is one of the few performances where I just wasn't feeling it. It made me cringe. 

Married the Night
3 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

I liked it but everyone is laughing at her. :poot:

I’ve seen very few laughing 

MaryJaneHolland

The finger pointing again... STOP :air:

Anyway... :vegas: I really loved it :vegas: I expected a piano, but she served :vegas: 

Am I the only one who legit thought she looked exactly like Kesha at the beginning? :air:

joannesrats

Y'all complain when Gaga is too understated, and complain when she goes all out. Shallow is a rock song, she's singing it as Gaga. It's an Ally song. Of course she's gonna take it to the next level. It was energetic, it has people talking, and it was a little bit off kilter. I really think she did what she needed to do. 

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga - Shallow (Live at Grammys)

Archived