Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga - Shallow (Live at Grammys)

TheJoanneJoker

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, mariariot said:

everyone in tw is joking about gaga doing cokeĀ :triggered:

Ā 

Yay props for them for making jokes with drug addiction when that's exactly the point she wanted to address tonight :saladga:

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's going on with her?Ā :confused:Ā Maybe it's some kind of statement I'm missing but ugh we know people are gonna talk ****, no doubt.

Still that chorus left me completely shocked. How is it possible for such a tiny body to have such a powerful voiceĀ :saladga:

Iā€™m just laughing at all the memes, who cares? Her energy is amazing, I need a rock album next.Ā 

FreePalestine

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Honestly just wanna log out of this website. Iā€™m aware weā€™re aloud to have different opinions but yā€™all are never happy. I honestly was obsessed with it. Iā€™m glad she switched things up, I was curious as to how sheā€™s perform it without Bradley and was hoping itā€™d be different from Enigma. I think her attitude definitly added edge and I almost feel as thought the feel of the song was different, Iā€™d love her to release a solo version like that!

Cameltoe Chariot

when the GP is eating everything she does up and little managers are up on GGD saying she's too much wowĀ :awkney:

Scathach

I love CrazyGa but the whole performance seemed off tbh Gaga herself seems really weird and yeah, looks like a cr*ckhead

i don't care if she did a rock n roll vibe with it or she has too much energy... what bothered me is that the arrangement DID NOT match her energy. for me the background instruments felt lower in terms of energy. I get her energy because it actually matches Ally's energy when she performed it when Jack died.

Reality
4 minutes ago, XC1792 said:

There is no rumour. Its all because she's not wearing her engagement ring, thats it.Ā 

I hope everything's okay between them...Ā :ohno:

šŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

SCHEISSEMONTRE
12 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Her energy did not match the song Iā€™m sorry

i found this to be a cringey performance. Ā 

Love her no matter what butĀ 

what was thatĀ :cryga:

Yā€™all drag for anything she doesĀ 

smh

Mychal

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga - Shallow (Live at Grammys)

Archived