💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Joy Villa: Border Wall dress @GRAMMYs

Werk

Featured Posts

MonsterPaws
10 minutes ago, Vegas said:

if its all about performance art I would say its kinda neat, but if she does believe in Trump, I shall pass

Nope, she's a heavy Trump supporter sadly.

Fernster7

Yes build that wall just so she can jum from it and end this ****. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

how dare she use Pink Floyd's magnum opus and corrupt its real message to portrait Trump's crooked perspective

... and now i just sit in silence.

Nicogly

ironic thing is, she is alluding to the style of pink floyd's the wall, which was about tearing down the berlin wall... 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Stupid bitch, using Pink Floyd's The Wall imagery, WHICH IS MEANT TO BE THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT THE MAGAS WANT. Its one of the most succesful, most respected conceptual albums in history, and its as anti-dictatorship/anti-oppresive governments as you can get.

And guess what? Roger Waters, the leader of the band at that time, and lead composer and creator of the Wall concept, is one of the most anti-trump musicians out there, she is gonna get SUED so badly that next grammys shes gonna wear a potato sack. 

His The Wall tour from 2010-2012 is one of the most succesful solo artist tours of all time. He wont let this slide.

skaxboy

It looks cheap and poorly executed. 

I understand you want to convey your message, but isn’t it usually the conservative folks who say “stick to singing!” or “don’t bring your politics if you’re a celebrity”:oprah:

Spoiler

I use the term “celebrity” very loosely since this person isn’t known for her music.

Tyler1992

Pink Floyd would be appalled that she used The Wall imagery for her dress. 

Anyway, who is this lady? And how does she have an LGBTQ dress one year and a Make America Great dress another, I’m so confused :saladga:

Archived