Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga not wearing her ring

VTV

Featured Posts

Robo Ga
1 hour ago, AJRocketMan said:

Okay, I know you were explaining something, but please don’t say that, especially because the meaning of that word is different in the lgbt community. It’s dismissive and really offensive.

Lol wtf how is "goodbye" offensive?  I am a member of the lgbt community maybe I missed the memo.

🤖⚡️

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Pierre said:

His daughter was there last night tho.

really? Im not doubting you but how do you know? I didn't see her in any pics but I hope you're right :)

4 hours ago, Pierre said:

His daughter was there last night tho.

It was later confirmed that girl in the background wasn't Bella or Lola..

Emigrante
8 hours ago, Robo Ga said:

You said it perfectly. I really tried not to "understand" her relationships because they have been strange to say the least so I refrain from commenting usually. But here I go:

Christian's relationship with Gaga is 'off' to me for a variety of reasons. Notice how on his instagram he often quotes famous females like Marilyn Munro, Audrey Hepburn, etc. I just have always had the feeling he was trying to "collect" Gaga, that he is obsessed with the iconography of the beautiful Hollywood starlit, and that his engagement to her and his tattoos and social media posts were borderline creepy. ESPECIALLY considering she had JUST ended an engagement with another man; suddenly he is flexing all over Instagram and claiming Gaga as "his". Let's not forget he has a history with dating famous beautiful women and also manages celebrity in his career. 

It always seemed like a rebound relationship to me from Gaga's side -  especially since he looks so much like her father, almost like a return to a comfort zone after her previous engagement fell apart. And WHY is she so secretive about her relationship with him? For God's sake, we as a fanbase know more about how she feels about Mark Ronson and Bradley Cooper (even TONY BENNET) than we do about how she feels about Cristian. As an artist, why is her relationship with him so off-limits when it comes to the content she has created the past two years? If it was normal and healthy wouldn't she be letting us in? We get all our info about him from HIS instagram account. 

Something is wrong. I just feel it. 

But Gaga never was really open about her relationships and kept it  private. I really respect that. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

I just read the lyrics to Dance in the Dark for like the umpteenth time. It has stirred me. All this sniping back and forth between us regarding the posts on this topic. In the end - one thing is certain - we are concerned for Gaga. I am truly sorry if it appears I am in for the tea. The basis for me posting here is ....

I think, someone at Gaga's level of achievement is so vulnerable. Christian, despite how he appears  -seemed to ground her. Make her feel loved, strong. As we all know, it can be a very very lonely painful existence. No better depiction then in ASIB, when Jack is in the limo and the door closes into silence. I have never noticed a celebrity focus so much on mental health as Gaga does. I pray that focus gives her strength when she most needs it.

Watch As I Dive In

elijahfan

I wouldn't usually think too much about it, but the fact Carino didn't post anything about the Grammy wins is definitely weird and unusual. But this is their life, and I hope they work through whatever's happening, if anything at all.

Diamond heart99

Guys- it is more than obvious that it’s over.

CC reps everyone is the music biz and he didn’t show up.

Putting the ring aside, look at the pics of her partying with Mark. 

2019 should be called Gaga Got her Groove Back.

CC is a weirdo piece of garbage, it’s nice to want to be supportive fans but come on. Call it like it is. 

She will be fine, she’s Lady Effing Gaga.

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

MaryJaneHolland
20 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Guys- it is more than obvious that it’s over.

CC reps everyone is the music biz and he didn’t show up.

Putting the ring aside, look at the pics of her partying with Mark. 

2019 should be called Gaga Got her Groove Back.

CC is a weirdo piece of garbage, it’s nice to want to be supportive fans but come on. Call it like it is. 

She will be fine, she’s Lady Effing Gaga.

This post reeks of stupidity, sorry :rip:

What are her pics of partying with Mark supposed to prove?

2019 is indeed that year, so what? :poot:

Call what like it is? Have you met him personally to call him a piece of garbage? :rip: 

She's Lady Gaga, but she has feeling too, fyi :vegas:

Randomperson

I’m still waiting for an explanation on why he took Lauren Cohan to a sport game with Gaga’s parents a year before him and Lauren broke up and before he started dating Gaga:shrug: I’ve disliked him ever since he broke up with Lauren.

Amen Fashion

Well could be her contract with Tiffany too. That many people asked about that ring but they don’t sell it. Idk could be anything. We will find out soon. 

25 minutes ago, Randomperson said:

I’m still waiting for an explanation on why he took Lauren Cohan to a sport game with Gaga’s parents a year before him and Lauren broke up and before he started dating Gaga:shrug: I’ve disliked him ever since he broke up with Lauren.

Well for one you’re not owed an explanation for what he does in his private life. :rip: But he was already Gaga’s agent at the time, so I’m assuming that’s how he met and became friends/acquaintances with her parents.

Archived