Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga not wearing her ring

VTV

Featured Posts

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as people are like "omg dont assume stop hating" it is a bit out of the ordinary. Christian has been at almost, if not all, of her awards shows for this past maybe year or so at least. He idolizes her. He gushes. Hes so supportive. Biggest fan as he should be. She wore her ring at everything. It doesnt matter if it wouldnt go with her dress or look because shes worn it with everything. It was the first thing that I noticed. And Gaga did look a bit off to me. People saying she was high etc I feel she was genuinely shook at something behind the scenes and was just trying to navigate with it. It could be as simple as a fight or argument or rough patch but she doesnt seem to be the kind of person to shelf her ring at the first little tiff. 

Sanne Godijn
1 minute ago, MrDarkGa said:

As much as people are like "omg dont assume stop hating" it is a bit out of the ordinary. Christian has been at almost, if not all, of her awards shows for this past maybe year or so at least. He idolizes her. He gushes. Hes so supportive. Biggest fan as he should be. She wore her ring at everything. It doesnt matter if it wouldnt go with her dress or look because shes worn it with everything. It was the first thing that I noticed. And Gaga did look a bit off to me. People saying she was high etc I feel she was genuinely shook at something behind the scenes and was just trying to navigate with it. It could be as simple as a fight or argument or rough patch but she doesnt seem to be the kind of person to shelf her ring at the first little tiff. 

I just hope everything is oke 

I don’t know if this comment has been made yet, but I just thought - maybe she took it off for one night because she was planning to party/get drunk later and didn’t want to lose it?

Those after party pictures, DJ-ing with Mark Ronson whilst in lingerie say it all I reckon. 

Robo Ga
3 hours ago, mariariot said:

ok i love you all but this fanbase sometimes it's TOO MUCH 

51760248_10217006406904964_6527903175234

LMAOOOOO the answer to their question is: Maybe get a life ? 

🤖⚡️

G U C C I

I've thought since the Venice Film Festival that something is off with her. I've been a fan for years but really only followed her very closely since her Sound of Music/AHS performances and honestly her behavior over the past half year - year has changed drastically to me. I know she does this naturally and being the eccentric genius and amazing artistic creator she is its something I actually love about her but from the moment she appeared on camera last night something was off. 

I think its Carino or substance abuse. She's seemed off with him for a while and he gives me such a bad vibe. He seems totally controlling and possessive and maybe she enjoyed it for a while but last night seemed like a huge **** you to anyone who tries to tell her what to do. She didn't seem out of control or embarrassing or even over the top but something was definitely up with her. I love her and pray its just relationship issues and not a serious issues with drugs. I really don't think she would allow that to happen again tho.

God knows she deserves a night out to celebrate with everything going on so maybe mama just partied her ass off for the night and told Carino to stay in.  :pole:

musicnotbling
18 hours ago, Red said:

She also did not wear Taylor's ring many times when they were still together and fine

but did they last SKSJKSJKS

lavenderblondee
3 minutes ago, getthatoscar said:

He seems totally controlling and possessive and maybe she enjoyed it for a while but last night seemed like a huge **** you to anyone who tries to tell her what to do.

:applause:  I got that as well, it was a bit unhinged and I was here for it. It was classic Gaga.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I get the heebie jeebies from this dude. I've been a Gagz fan since the Luc days and I'm not one to comment TOO heavily on her relationships and I'm absolutely not saying we have some type of sense about this stuff NOR do we know their relationship by any means....but I've gotten such weird vibes from his body language around her/instagram entirely devoted to her/getting a tattoo of her immediately after dating. Regardless, I wish nothing but the BEST for her and hope she is happy with anyone she is involved with. 

That same insta account pointed out that one of Christian’s daughters was there last night. I don’t know enough about who his daughters are/if she was actually there, but that could be a positive sign!

Also it’s **** like this that makes me wonder what I’m doing with my life that this is what I’m worried about! Like yes I care about Gaga and hope she’s not going through something but also I need bigger real life problems to worry about. 😂 

Sanne Godijn
15 minutes ago, MEM said:

I don’t know if this comment has been made yet, but I just thought - maybe she took it off for one night because she was planning to party/get drunk later and didn’t want to lose it?

Those after party pictures, DJ-ing with Mark Ronson whilst in lingerie say it all I reckon. 

And maybe christian had something else to do i mean he has a job to

mattbri

As you know, Gaga likes to keep her relationships a bit secret and I respect that. But I'm just saying I'm feeling she's not 100 per cent okay with her love life right now - which is normal also (I mean this is not the first time, she is human, etc). I only wish her happiness. 

Robo Ga
10 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

:applause:  I got that as well, it was a bit unhinged and I was here for it. It was classic Gaga.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I get the heebie jeebies from this dude. I've been a Gagz fan since the Luc days and I'm not one to comment TOO heavily on her relationships and I'm absolutely not saying we have some type of sense about this stuff NOR do we know their relationship by any means....but I've gotten such weird vibes from his body language around her/instagram entirely devoted to her/getting a tattoo of her immediately after dating. Regardless, I wish nothing but the BEST for her and hope she is happy with anyone she is involved with. 

You said it perfectly. I really tried not to "understand" her relationships because they have been strange to say the least so I refrain from commenting usually. But here I go:

Christian's relationship with Gaga is 'off' to me for a variety of reasons. Notice how on his instagram he often quotes famous females like Marilyn Munro, Audrey Hepburn, etc. I just have always had the feeling he was trying to "collect" Gaga, that he is obsessed with the iconography of the beautiful Hollywood starlit, and that his engagement to her and his tattoos and social media posts were borderline creepy. ESPECIALLY considering she had JUST ended an engagement with another man; suddenly he is flexing all over Instagram and claiming Gaga as "his". Let's not forget he has a history with dating famous beautiful women and also manages celebrity in his career. 

It always seemed like a rebound relationship to me from Gaga's side -  especially since he looks so much like her father, almost like a return to a comfort zone after her previous engagement fell apart. And WHY is she so secretive about her relationship with him? For God's sake, we as a fanbase know more about how she feels about Mark Ronson and Bradley Cooper (even TONY BENNET) than we do about how she feels about Cristian. As an artist, why is her relationship with him so off-limits when it comes to the content she has created the past two years? If it was normal and healthy wouldn't she be letting us in? We get all our info about him from HIS instagram account. 

Something is wrong. I just feel it. 

🤖⚡️

Sanne Godijn
8 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

You said it perfectly. I really tried not to "understand" her relationships because they have been strange to say the least so I refrain from commenting usually. But here I go:

Christian's relationship with Gaga is 'off' to me for a variety of reasons. Notice how on his instagram he often quotes famous females like Marilyn Munro, Audrey Hepburn, etc. I just have always had the feeling he was trying to "collect" Gaga, that he is obsessed with the iconography of the beautiful Hollywood starlit, and that his engagement to her and his tattoos and social media posts were borderline creepy. ESPECIALLY considering she had JUST ended an engagement with another man; suddenly he is flexing all over Instagram and claiming Gaga as "his". Let's not forget he has a history with dating famous beautiful women and also manages celebrity in his career. 

It always seemed like a rebound relationship to me from Gaga's side -  especially since he looks so much like her father, almost like a return to a comfort zone after her previous engagement fell apart. And WHY is she so secretive about her relationship with him? For God's sake, we as a fanbase know more about how she feels about Mark Ronson and Bradley Cooper (even TONY BENNET) than we do about how she feels about Cristian. As an artist, why is her relationship with him so off-limits when it comes to the content she has created the past two years? If it was normal and healthy wouldn't she be letting us in? We get all our info about him from HIS instagram account. 

Something is wrong. I just feel it. 

Did you forgot how her breakup with taylor went public maybe she doesnt want to happen again so that might be the reason she is keeping it private

Archived