💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga not wearing her ring

VTV

Featured Posts

Can we stop wishing failure on every ****ing thing that goes right in this woman’s life? She’s a ****ing person. If you want to live out your dress up superstar fantasies go buy a doll.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s far beyond the point of just toxic that you’re all out here wishing that another engagement falls through so you can jerk off to your favorite movie possibly becoming a reality. You call yourselves fans. How is that a supportive thing to do? Her health and stability should come before red carpet photo ops. Get help.

DelusionalGaga

I think it's too early to judge based on one evening. We have to see what happens in the next few weeks. 

omg lowkey I'm shook.. I'm nervous bc I want them to be together. She didn't thank Christian in her speech either

but why we must be worried? christian shared a photo of her literally five days ago and last enigma show were videos of him too being happy in the crowd. she is always saying thanks to him in the awards? i don't think so. that was a passionate speach about music, mental health and being an artist and christian was not having place in it like other things weren't too.

34 minutes ago, mariariot said:

ok i love you all but this fanbase sometimes it's TOO MUCH 

51760248_10217006406904964_6527903175234

the meltdown of it all hahahahah :lmao: 

I laugh at these little kids :lmao:

12 minutes ago, CatelynnMarie said:

She apparently unfollowed him on IG 

She never followed him in the first place don’t worry lol

Sanne Godijn
14 hours ago, ****you said:

Clearly you’ve never been engaged or married. I’ve never once forgotten to wear my rings.... if I don’t it’s very intentional. 

My mom only wears her wedding ring ocasions 

Archived