Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga not wearing her ring

VTV

Featured Posts

IAmNotHere1997
2 hours ago, Ally Campana said:

Speculation aside, she lost that happy and joyful glow she had at the previous award shows. I think they had a fight, not a break up. Which is normal. She was sad tonight. I can tell it by her body language and the way her eyes looked. She was trying to play it off and look happy but I can clearly tell she was not and there was something that bugged her. Let’s hope I’m wrong.

are we talking about the same grammys? 'cause there's a huge difference between this

Lady-Gaga-Hair-Makeup-Grammys-2018.jpg

and this

DzHjFVBXcAAwode.jpg

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dancesinthedark

She wasn't wearing it on the red carpet either which she usually does. She wore it at the SAG's. I don't know how many breakups I've witnessed her go through... I think she was still with Lüc the first time when I started following her... but she does always have a personality shift in what she wears, how she acts, and how she performs and starts hanging out with old friends. I truly hope not though. I want her dreams of having a family to come true. She also behaves differently whenever she's been hanging out with Mark so it could just be that. But neither have posted to their Instagram accounts recently and their love was obvious on there so if they fought it would be hard for them, Christian's last post is especially questionable.

StarstruckIllusion

My mom hasn’t worn her ring in years but it doesn’t mean she doesn’t love my dad. Get over yourselves ugh. 

Glamourpuss
43 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

are we talking about the same grammys? 'cause there's a huge difference between this

Lady-Gaga-Hair-Makeup-Grammys-2018.jpg

and this

DzHjFVBXcAAwode.jpg

Obviously she's going to be happy once she's collected some awards. You should have compared red carpet to red carpet. This wasn't a fair comparison. 

Lady Gaga sparks breakup rumours at the Grammys

b79b3261bbf2f53d9d4df8a252405171

On Sunday night, the actress and singer sparked rumours of a breakup after she arrived solo on the Grammy red carpet without her engagement ring. The absence of the $400,000 pink sparkler from the star’s fiancé, talent agent Christian Carino, sent fans into overdrive on social media, with many wondering if the pair have called it quits.

Source: https://ca.style.yahoo.com/lady-gaga-sparks-break-rumours-grammy-awards-132720295.html?guccounter=1

Signature loading… 👹🖤

DiscoHeaven23

Yeah, i kind of think its true.

I think the biggest sign was that he wasn't with her. He's gone to everything with her. 

I'd say it's over

lmao let's not jump into conclusions this quickly, maybe it didn't match her dress and cristian was bussy idk

... and now i just sit in silence.

Itsbrenda

maybe she just took it off and forgot to put it on? and MAYBE he's just at work or has another commitments? 

so many horrible things being said on twitter..in the words of Sarah 'you really are little monsters'

He was at BAFTA with Bradley :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

hausofcy
3 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Yeah, i kind of think its true.

I think the biggest sign was that he wasn't with her. He's gone to everything with her. 

I'd say it's over

Not per se over. I do believe they have issues but they might still work it out. Same thing with Taylor. She was spotted without the ring but announced the split after a few weeks

🇯🇵

Well, in my opinion Christian and Gaga didn't look good together. However, Gaga seemed happy with him and that's what actually matters. If they broke up - I'd feel bad and I hope Gaga is ok.

Just now, Stef said:

was he?

yeah just in case she'll win BA so both could take the prize

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Just now, River said:

yeah just in case she'll win BA so both could take the prize

Where was that confirmed?

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Archived