💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga not wearing her ring

VTV

Featured Posts

Lady Rah Rah

I think there is a reason why she took it off, however I don't think they have broken up. At least I REALLY hope not. They are really devoted to each other and might just be going through a rough patch.

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, AladdinSane said:

You guys need to check yourselves if you think she wasn’t NOT wearing it intentionally. She has worn it for every public appearance since before they even announced they were engaged-EVEN when the outfits didn’t match it. Carino is a possessive abusive mofo per his ex wife so it’s not surprising. I hope she finally broke off with that greasy dirt bag. She deserves and can do so much better. 

Like they are used to saying here: Evidence?

Watch As I Dive In

avalon x
9 hours ago, Red said:

She also did not wear Taylor's ring many times when they were still together and fine

Sis... bad example. :air: :air: 

6 minutes ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

Sis... bad example. :air: :air: 

I did say “when they were together and fine”. Literally her first public appearance after the engagement announcement (Oscars 2015) she was without the ring.

Phaye Monster

Maybe it just didn’t match her outfit. I wouldn’t think too much about it. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

avalon x
59 minutes ago, Red said:

I did say “when they were together and fine”. Literally her first public appearance after the engagement announcement (Oscars 2015) she was without the ring.

I understood that, sorry. I was kidding. :laughga:

(But also like.. how they ended up. :reductive: )

It's kinda different in this case though since she's worn it consistently for about.. a year and a half? like everywhere.

It's still too soon to tell though, I know. :gum::gum::gum:

1 hour ago, Red said:

She had her engagement ring during Oscars 2015?! Look at the photos.

Sassy McSass
11 minutes ago, sara57 said:

She had her engagement ring during Oscars 2015?! Look at the photos.

She covered with her red gloves on the red carpet, but was wearing it during the performance.

OT: I’m worried. Something’s off, but deep down all I hope is that she’s ok.

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

Ally Campana

Speculation aside, she lost that happy and joyful glow she had at the previous award shows. I think they had a fight, not a break up. Which is normal. She was sad tonight. I can tell it by her body language and the way her eyes looked. She was trying to play it off and look happy but I can clearly tell she was not and there was something that bugged her. Let’s hope I’m wrong.

Does it matter? Damage is done

VoldeLorde2
35 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

Speculation aside, she lost that happy and joyful glow she had at the previous award shows. I think they had a fight, not a break up. Which is normal. She was sad tonight. I can tell it by her body language and the way her eyes looked. She was trying to play it off and look happy but I can clearly tell she was not and there was something that bugged her. Let’s hope I’m wrong.

She looked so happy to be winning her award on TV. There was obviously something going on but I think all these awards overwhlemed her. I hope nothing serious is going on because Christian already has a tattoo of her. I've always said that getting a tattoo of a partner basically confirms a break up. 

I believe Christian got that tattoo before he won her heart (uncertain.).

What about this? - CC has been by her side, non-stop since post-filming. During filming, she was being coddled and protected by Bradley (interviews support this.) Perhaps last night she was just really missing CC. He does not just physically stand by her. You can see from any footage: He supports her, he holds her, carries her purse, straightens her train, steadies her when she falters, plenty of PDA, blah, blah, blah. I feel pretty sure she was just missing him.      But no doubt she was under the influence of some substance last night. I saw it when I re-watched the broadcast of the Grammys on a large screen. There was an away-look to her eyes that is unmistakable.

Watch As I Dive In

moonboywow

I'm not even paying attention to her love life. It's her business. She puts out music for the public. Not her private life. It's none of our business 

Nuggets
3 hours ago, Gagally said:

Like they are used to saying here: Evidence?

Receipts*

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Can you elaborate?  I ask because I have never been able to find any reference to CC and his ex-wife. Anywhere. No pics together, nothing written about them as a couple. . I am skeptical that all the reporting about Brooke Baldwin, CNN anchor being CC's wife is accurate. If anyone can find a photo of CC with Brooke Baldwin (CNN anchor) online, I would love to see it. Or CC with anyone reported to be his first wife for that matter.

Watch As I Dive In

Archived