💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga not wearing her ring

VTV

Featured Posts

Stewful2929
19 minutes ago, AladdinSane said:

You guys need to check yourselves if you think she wasn’t NOT wearing it intentionally. She has worn it for every public appearance since before they even announced they were engaged-EVEN when the outfits didn’t match it. Carino is a possessive abusive mofo per his ex wife so it’s not surprising. I hope she finally broke off with that greasy dirt bag. She deserves and can do so much better. 

See this is what I mean. We don’t know ish about him and he probably reads the stuff people write about him. It is bound to get to him after so long maybe

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Miel said:

I don't know how much weight it holds, but what if she literally forgot to wear it? Or just thought today wasn't the day?

Clearly you’ve never been engaged or married. I’ve never once forgotten to wear my rings.... if I don’t it’s very intentional. 

1 minute ago, AladdinSane said:

Clearly you’ve never been engaged or married. I’ve never once forgotten to wear my rings.... if I don’t it’s very intentional. 

Yeah.

3 points in and ready for more

1 minute ago, zHonMonster said:

See this is what I mean. We don’t know ish about him and he probably reads the stuff people write about him. It is bound to get to him after so long maybe

And? Dude is a grown ass man working in entertainment and dating a mega star. If he can’t handle a dumb message board post he has bigger problems. I highly doubt he checks a fan site. 

LilyLark

I said this in the other thread, but that one interview was just weird and jokey cause Ryan was off for a second. She seemed absolutely talking elsewhere and in her speech. And I remember what she used to sound like in interviews/speeches when she was high af from several years ago—this ain't it. Her pupils also look normal in the photos I saw.

One old school, eccentric performance, the kind of performance that even back in 2008 people used to joke was cracked out because it was weird, that didn't fit the song + one weird moment in one interview doesn't mean she's back to coke.

Cristian like just posted a photo of her less than a week ago. The ring thing is kind of weird now that I think about it, but it could be nothing especially as she doesn't wear her ring when she performs a lot. And I side-eye Cristian because he is so much older than her, I do hope that they are still together for now because he seems to make her happy and this would be a really tough time for her to have to deal with a break up.  And the tabs would be absolutely vicious and accuse her of having an affair with you know who due to the timing if they break up now.

Stewful2929
5 minutes ago, AladdinSane said:

And? Dude is a grown ass man working in entertainment and dating a mega star. If he can’t handle a dumb message board post he has bigger problems. I highly doubt he checks a fan site. 

I don’t mean on here. They attack him on his own insta and are constantly tweeting stuff about him on twitter. I’m sure he know what people say of him, how could he not 

Tom Nook
2 minutes ago, Varys said:

Alex Jones should come here and  hire some of y'all :saladga:

I couldn’t decided between LMAO or THNX this post :selena:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

1 minute ago, Gardevoir said:

I couldn’t decided between LMAO or THNX this post :selena:

I go for thnx :ally:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

joannesrats
32 minutes ago, AladdinSane said:

You guys need to check yourselves if you think she wasn’t NOT wearing it intentionally. She has worn it for every public appearance since before they even announced they were engaged-EVEN when the outfits didn’t match it. Carino is a possessive abusive mofo per his ex wife so it’s not surprising. I hope she finally broke off with that greasy dirt bag. She deserves and can do so much better. 

What's the tea on Christian? 

Glamourpuss
34 minutes ago, AladdinSane said:

How do you know this? Sources?

LilyLark
3 minutes ago, Varys said:

I go for thnx :ally:

Cackling. I've been a fan forever, but I mostly stay off stan twitter and fansites until recently.  And I'm like "fantastic speech, polarizing performance" then take a look at stan twitter/here and it's like....telenovela drama....when mainstream media is basically giving Gaga props for her mental health comments and mostly praising the performance. I am curious if there's legitimacy to the tea about Cristian's ex wife tho. Always thought he was way too old, but Gaga seemed happy with him, and that folks need to not harass him on social media but never put much thought otherwise about him.

Concertaholic

Idk what sort of delusion y’all are seeing, she seemed perfectly fine and happy to me. If she was high she wouldn’t have been able to give such great speeches during the opening and during her mental health awareness speech. Plus she was happy and having a great time during Janelle Monae’s perfromance and when meeting Cardi.

Archived