💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga not wearing her ring

VTV

Featured Posts

Zander

Stop over analysing her every single move tonight. I understand you care and are worried but don't stress over it. Personally, from the clips of her dancing in the audience tonight to her being chilled I thought she was fine. If there is something going on she has a whole team around her to look out for her. And, please, none of this speculation she was on drugs. She wouldn't be so irresponsible. 

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
3 minutes ago, XC1792 said:

Stop over analysing her every single move tonight. I understand you care and are worried but don't stress over it. Personally, from the clips of her dancing in the audience tonight to her being chilled I thought she was fine. If there is something going on she has a whole team around her to look out for her. And, please, none of this speculation she was on drugs. She wouldn't be so irresponsible. 

Last time fans over-analysed a ring issue, they were right about Gaga / Taylor breakup :icega:

There was definitely something off about her tonight. We as long-time fans can definitely pick up on this. She's been so clean and sober for quite a while now and it feels she may have possibly had a drink or a smoke(?) of something before this show... Makes me wonder if it's related to her relationship with Christian. 

20 minutes ago, Zilla said:

I wouldn't worry yet, it's all speculation. I just hope she's okay if something did happen

I agree. Besides even if they did have a little spat, they could always resolve it. Here’s wishing them the best.

Schizophonic
2 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

What makes you think that? Just curious.

when you do cocaine (maybe plus alcohol), your mouth gets numb and really dry. you dont have full control over your face because your mouth wants to produce salvia liquid but your brain knows that your doing a weird face and tries to control it.... that makes some weird mimic.

here at the very end

i give you a very very over the top example just to see what i mean:

plus she seemed a bit too excited that it felt unnatural at some points.

Kimblue
2 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

when you do cocaine (maybe plus alcohol), your mouth gets numb and really dry. you dont have full control over your face because your mouth wants to produce salvia liquid but your brain knows that your doing a weird face and tries to control it.... that makes some weird mimic.

This was a joke. If you watch the whole interview they were joking because Ryan made a statement not a question and handed her the mic. That’s why they were joking at the end.

To me, I first thought she was on something during her performance. Something about it seemed off. And not in a Gaga-way either.

Watch As I Dive In

Stewful2929

I’ve seen her not wear the ring before and in pics too, and performing. I won’t speculate stuff but it can’t be easy on him when fans constantly hate on him and want her with Bradley cooper. What’s worse is if she ended up with cooper that would make her look bad bc he has a serious gf and she is engaged. I won’t look much into it but I only hope she’s doing ok because I will admit she seemed under the influence of something 

he posted a romantic pic of her a few days ago and she is on a long break from Enigma so I would imagine they are fine idk

You guys need to check yourselves if you think she wasn’t NOT wearing it intentionally. She has worn it for every public appearance since before they even announced they were engaged-EVEN when the outfits didn’t match it. Carino is a possessive abusive mofo per his ex wife so it’s not surprising. I hope she finally broke off with that greasy dirt bag. She deserves and can do so much better. 

alp0707
3 hours ago, LilyLark said:

She doesn't always wear it when she performs, as other people said.

She is wearing it on red carpets for last 2 years but she wasnt wearing it on red carpet either

Lippoutou

If anything I immediately thought she was high or drunk : sehshe had weird body language, she was shaking at the end of the performance, talking oddly...

Could this mean something else? Idk

I don't know how much weight it holds, but what if she literally forgot to wear it? Or just thought today wasn't the day?

3 points in and ready for more

Zander
44 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

here at the very end

i give you a very very over the top example just to see what i mean:

plus she seemed a bit too excited that it felt unnatural at some points.

This was a joke, clearly. Besides, if you look at the backstage interviews she did during the evening she’s literally just acting like herself? Maybe she had a drink, or had some weed but I’m certain she wouldn’t do coke. She’s not like that anymore and hasn’t been for a while, I honestly don’t think she’s dumb enough to do coke before the Grammys... or at all. You’re looking into to something that’s not there.

Archived