πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga not wearing her ring

VTV

Featured Posts

Reality
2 minutes ago, Ethan said:

Wasn’t there the rumor that Carino was pretty pissed off the other day at some other award show circuit Gaga and ASIB crew was at?

I didn't hear that...

πŸƒπŸ–€πŸ‘Ή

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
itsmatthere

The ring also wasn't in her tweeted photo from earlier today AND she didn't thank Christian in her speech.Β  (The latter doesn't really determine anything but I did find it odd that she wasn't wearing the ring in her twitter crying photo...)

Please don’t think too much into this.

1. Gaga wouldn’t wear a $400K ring while performing.

2. Gaga was crying from winning 3 awards prior to arriving.

3. Gaga never brings her significant other to the Grammys.

freebit

If she shows up to the after parties without him then I will believe that they have broken up or on a break of some sort. Even though he didn't officially walk the carpet and pose with her, he attended the last two Grammys with her, albeit in the background & at the afterparties (remember "where's my hus-Susan?").

I'm thinking its nothing to get worked up about just yet...Β but then again, I kind of rationalized away her not spending Taylor K's birthday with him at first too.Β :rip:

Glamourpuss

I can see why anyone would jump to the conclusion that she looks like she's been crying about him. At first I thought don't be stupid but when you look at her photos from today it looks like there's an underlying sadness. She's not beaming with happiness like she was at the other awards shows. You could tell she was on cloud nine and absolutely loving life but today she looks like she's been through something personal. When you really look, there is sadness in her eyes.

Β 

lady-gaga-attends-the-61st-annual-grammy

2 hours ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

I mean she was crying from winning two grammys and a bafta before the show even started, so that assumption would be correct

Sarah posted that her make-up was designed to look like that..Β  "I wanted her makeup to look lived in. A messy black liner smudged imperfectly. I used @marcjacobsbeauty Blacquer Highliner Gel Crayon on the outer corners top and bottom and smudged the liner so it looked like I put it on yesterday." endquote.

2 hours ago, XC1792 said:

I don't think it's anything to speculate over and I don't think you should stress and start to over-analysis everything. I know she's worn it on all the red carpets and awards so far but maybe she just didn't tonight as she's performing? Who knows.

I agree with this. Her performance was very physical. Does her wear her ring during Enigma onstage?

Watch As I Dive In

As much as I want this to be nothing... I really think it's not nothingΒ :rip:Β I don't think we've ever seen her out in public without that ring. She takes it off for Enigma, but puts it right back on for the meet and greets. She could have easily given it to Bobby/Sarah/whoever before she sang tonight.

OF COURSE I'd be so happy to be wrong, but my stomach sank as soon as I saw she wasn't wearing it... and then Bobby was her date.Β 

Taylor Kinney teasΒ :smh:

joannesrats
3 minutes ago, Gagally said:

Sarah posted that her make-up was designed to look like that..Β  "I wanted her makeup to look lived in. A messy black liner smudged imperfectly. I used @marcjacobsbeauty Blacquer Highliner Gel Crayon on the outer corners top and bottom and smudged the liner so it looked like I put it on yesterday." endquote.

I agree with this. Her performance was very physical. Does her wear her ring during Enigma onstage?

I think she looked really sad tonight and very out of it. She also had a very angry attitude for the performance, didn't thank him in her speech. I guess only time will tell. I'm sure that Christian will post a picture of her with a grammy. Additionally, she wasn't wearing it in the picture of her this morning in bed.Β 

You all are unbelievable. I had been wishing for BradGa until you all set me right. Christian is so good to her, so in love with her, I refuse to believe any of this speculation. And what about all that talk about how disrespectful, and how rude to do this about someone we are supposed to adore?

Also, I see now why Christian appears not to ever leave her side - cause of this b***sh*t.

But - I do agree-she seemed very unusually hostile and aggressive this evening. Especially in such a triumphant moment. To me she seemed under the influence of some substance.

Watch As I Dive In

I wouldn't worry yet, it's all speculation. I just hope she's okay if something did happen

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

joannesrats
Just now, Gagally said:

You all are unbelievable. I had been wishing for BradGa until you all set me right. Christian is so good to her, so in love with her, I refuse to believe any of this speculation. And what about all that talk about how disrespectful, and how rude to do this about someone we are supposed to adore?

We thought the same about Taylor, and then she landed ASIB and he left her. Nobody here is hoping that they break up, but tonight she seemed angry and off her game. She wasn't wearing her ring when she has for the other award shows.Β 

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, Gagally said:

I like Christian and Gaga together too. I definitely thought it was a reach to start with. But before I even saw this thread I looked at Gaga's face and saw that she looks sad and I wondered why. I do feel like it's rude to speculate on this, but in doing so I'm not hoping that they are broken up. I'm hoping it's a false rumour and they are as happy as they have ever been.Β Β 

Schizophonic
1 minute ago, Zilla said:

I wouldn't worry yet, it's all speculation. I just hope she's okay if something did happen

the thing is, i fear something is not okay at all.

and take a look at bobbys face too. he looks pissed as well and tries to keep her out of everything. i know he always does but usually he is way more relaxed and positive.

but lets not think the worst. maybe they have a fight.

and please dont hate me but i have the feeling there was a little substance abuse involved.

Glamourpuss
2 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

and take a look at bobbys face too. he looks pissed as well and tries to keep her out of everything. i know he always does but usually he is way more relaxed and positive.

and please dont hate me but i have the feeling there was a little substance abuse involved.

What makes you think that? Just curious.

1 minute ago, Schizophonic said:

I wouldn't worry yet and I don't hate you :)

I mean they only showed her for probably 10 seconds max in the crowd and Bobby too so can't really go by that. As fans all we can do is hope she's okay if something did happen I mean the people around her really care for her so if there's something going on, they got her.Β 

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Archived