• Last Reply
JoanneMonster
9 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

Cuz it doesn't fit her all silver look.

Well the ring is silver:toofunny:

she even wore it in the ENIGMA photoshoot and it didnt go with the look at all

I See You

Amen Fashion

She wore it for every ****ing award show and performance. The last time we thought nothing is wrong when she got rid of the ring was when she broke up with Taylor. Hope everything is fine! Sending positive energy to Gagz

joannesrats

She isn't following him on Instagram. Was she ever following him before? I know that she doesn't really follow anyone. He still follows her

Neight Shayde

She won three grammys so far + a BAFTA.

Remember when she said in FF2 that she coincidentally loses her man whenever she achieves something important...

joannesrats
Just now, BrothaGaga said:

She won three grammys so far + a BAFTA.

Remember when she said in FF2 that she coincidentally loses her man whenever she achieves something important...

I was thinking about this too, but he just seems so supportive and posted a picture of her like a day or two ago... I hope that they're still together, but she seemed angry tonight. 

crushedlemonice

I hope everything's ok, he just posted about her on instagram 5 days ago. I can't imagine what could have happened in the past few days if they really broke up. 

Katsuki Bakugo
37 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

I was thinking about this too, but he just seems so supportive and posted a picture of her like a day or two ago... I hope that they're still together, but she seemed angry tonight. 

5 days to be exact. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Maybe she just really wanted Bobby to be there. He’s kind of a big part of her career. And her ring could be something as simple as hurrying to get ready and just not putting it back on after she took it off for some reason. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤞🏻

27 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

She isn't following him on Instagram. Was she ever following him before? I know that she doesn't really follow anyone. He still follows her

no, never had followed him 

Wasn’t there the rumor that Carino was pretty pissed off the other day at some other award show circuit Gaga and ASIB crew was at?

Archived