Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Firefox or Chrome?

DC

FF or C?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. FF or C?

Featured Posts

As we all know, these are the two most major internet browsers in the world that provide us with internet filled abilities and entertainment. Which do you prefer? And be nice! Have fun :flower:

Bloody hooker

I use Safari and Chrome

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

derpmonster

I vote for Firefox simply because Google is close to getting a monopoly on the web with Chromium. And we know it's a dangerous road to go down on. Almost every web browser is now based on Chromium/Blink other than Firefox and Safari (Safari is WebKit which is what Chromium is based on, so...). Even Microsoft Edge announced they'll be switching to Chromium. :awkney:

We know what happens when companies get monopolies on web engines. First, they start ignoring web standards and implement their own stuff which is something Chrome is doing already. Secondly, innovation is stifled in favor of proprietary solutions as was the case with Internet Explorer 6.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

23 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

We know what happens when companies get monopolies on web engines. First, they start ignoring web standards and implement their own stuff which is something Chrome is doing already. Secondly, innovation is stifled in favor of proprietary solutions as was the case with Internet Explorer 6.

I feel like they keep doing this with the interface as well, like now it looks ugly AF with them rectangle tabs, if you're gonna go square, go FULL on square like Firefox had before update 29 :vegas:

I'm talking about Chrome btw :laughga:

Awakened M

Firefox.

Chrome is great if you're working on anything Google app-centric. Chrome DEVOURS your RAM, slowing down all computing processes for the betterment of...YouTube.:fail:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Firefox

Chrome has too many problems and it's to give away your virginity to Google and you shouldn't trust Google.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived