💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga stuns in silver on the 61st GRAMMY Carpet

ARTBOP

Featured Posts

22 minutes ago, thwip said:

Y’all are some nasty people tbh. Most of y’all can’t even afford to buy your own lunch, gas or a ticket to Vegas, yet you have no problem sitting in your parents basement eating Ramen wearing your cheap Uniqlo and H&M dragging her to filth and calling her outfit cheap  

Lets see what outfits y’all wear on a daily basis. 

Really? Sure, some of the comments are an overreaction for sure. But people are aloud to have valid criticism of a celebrity? It’s literally part of the job title, they’re famous because people talk about them and pay for their lifestyle to begin with. God people like you get under my skin. 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

It is as simple as that.

But when you wear it to one of the biggest televised events of the year, people are going to have opinions on it and they're going to talk about it. It's the entire point of having a red carpet - to show off a look so people can talk about it:oops:

I'm so sick of people complaining about people giving opinions about Gaga-things on a Lady Gaga discussion board:rip:

I’m so sick of people not knowing how to express an opinion in a constructive and polite way versus calling someone “trash” or “cheap”. 

2 minutes ago, MadonnasSis said:

Really? Sure, some of the comments are an overreaction for sure. But people are aloud to have valid criticism of a celebrity? It’s literally part of the job title, they’re famous because people talk about them and pay for their lifestyle to begin with. God people like you get under my skin. 

When people learn how to state things in a polite way, then “people” like me will stop needing to call them out for it. 

You can get pissy all you want but when users on this forum drag her in a completely rude, disparaging and negative way, I’m always going to call them out on it. 

Suspiria
29 minutes ago, thwip said:

Y’all are some nasty people tbh. Most of y’all can’t even afford to buy your own lunch, gas or a ticket to Vegas, yet you have no problem sitting in your parents basement eating Ramen wearing your cheap Uniqlo and H&M dragging her to filth and calling her outfit cheap  

Lets see what outfits y’all wear on a daily basis. 

I mean most of us are teenagers/young adults with low paying jobs.

She's a billionaire who literally pays people to dress her well:oops:

Gagaloo911

Love the hair and the makeup. The dress isn't horrible, but it isn't great either. She definitely could have done better. 

But who cares. Don't matter with all the awards she's snatching left n right :lolly:

PoshLife
6 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

Some of us can appreciate her beauty without saddling her with unneceesary expectations. 

Some of us can appreciate her beauty and simultaneously recognize that she's worn more interesting outfits at this same exact event in previous years.

boyerased

I knew she's gonna debut Hedi's Celine on the Grammys. We were spoiled with the big gowns. I like this. It's refreshing. She looks young. 

43 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

Some of us can appreciate her beauty without saddling her with unneceesary expectations. 

Opinions are unrealistic expectations now? Haha, okay then. :sure:

JazzGa

A surprisingly dressed-down look for the Grammys. I suppose Gaga is just feeling more comfortable there and wanted to literally let her hair down, as opposed to all those waxed on acting award show looks. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived